• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You're average lifestyle?

M-F work Netflix,errands,sleep

Sat-sun
concerts

thrill junkie activities/yolo'ing

boozing ,food.

sherdog. Lots of sherdog.

Cats. Rabbits. Laying in the grass. Drinking too much diet soda and sleeping pills to cope lol.

mine is booze coke women

But I'm single and love it

I'm happy with my life a lot of my mates are married settled down with kids

I'm happy for them but it's not me

But they say you should be settled down by now

Share your stories

I don't believe it.

mine is booze coke women

But I'm single and love it

I'm happy with my life a lot of my mates are married settled down with kids

I'm happy for them but it's not me

But they say you should be settled down by now

Share your stories
You keep fighting the good fight. F'em

<20>

Ahh youre still young but be prepared, if you wanna keep the same circle of friends eventually youre gonna have to become one of them
Couples nights and kids parties are gonna be their only social life so if you wanna be a part of it youre gonna have to conform
You dont have to. Everyones different you can still do that and keep your current lifestyle. Just bring gurls to those "couple" events or nieces or nephews to kids parties.
I always like to torture my married friends by sharing xxx snaps to them. While their stuck @home.

No fun being the last one at the party
But being the last one at the funeral is kind of nice.

Good for you, TS. I was single until I was 42 and had loads of fun. Married with kids now, but I still know how to party, just slightly more responsibly. Having fun and being married need not be mutually exclusive!

It's not grammar.

Your...

Back