Youtube and Facebook Invests $100 Million To Fight 'Fake News' In Time For 2018 & 2020 Elections

I interpreted it correctly, you're just getting a bit mixed up. They are not claiming that 81% of all murders are blacks murdering whites. They are claiming that 81% of white murder victims were murdered by black people. The correct statistic would be 15%.

So instead of saying the truth, which is that 85% of the time a white person is murdered, they are murdered by another white person. They are completely lying and saying that 81% of the time a white person is murdered, it's a black person who does it. Basically, they are lying so hard it's pretty much the exact opposite of the truth.
Ok, I could see that. The numbers are just so out there it is hard for me to put them in the correct frame. Sorry about that, I should have actually thought about it a little bit.

Im more concerned about people having preconceived ideas. Like the video of the guy going around asking people if they like trumps supreme court pick and the people saying they dont and they think he is racist. this is days before he even nominated anyone.

or how about the video of the guy asking people what they think of the trump kids going to africa and shooting wooly mamoths and sabertooth tigers and taradactels. And people responding that they think it is wrong and shouldnt be doing it. Thats more stupidity than preconceived ideas, but it all falls in line.

I even made up some fake shit at work the other day and got a bunch of women all riled up. I said that trump announced that he was going to make it law that men and women got maternity/paternity leave, and that some women were upset that men were getting the same amount of time off as women 8 months. They started up about how horrible trump is and how he is so sexist. I was laughing my ass off. Dude (in my play situation) just gave mothers and father 8 months off with paid leave and people are bitching abouyt him and calling him sexist and a POS.

Women share more news in social media than men and it turns out the best way to make women share news stories in social media is to make them angry.

Back