Youtube or Spotify?

YouTube might seem like innocent cat videos and makeup tutorials, but behind the scenes, there's a sinister plot unfolding. I call it the "Algorithmic Mind Control Conspiracy."

YouTube's algorithm isn't just recommending videos based on your interests, it's actively shaping your thoughts and opinions.

Spotify all the way.

Spotify has patented technology that will allow it to analyse your voice and suggest songs based on your "emotional state, gender, age, or accent".

The patent, which was filed in 2018 and granted on 12 January, would allow the streaming giant to "make observations" about a user's environment and emotions using speech recognition technology.

n933x6dqgi2a1.gif

I have standards and money and proud of it!

Spotify for a few years now.

<GinJuice>

Spotify has patented technology that will allow it to analyse your voice and suggest songs based on your "emotional state, gender, age, or accent".

The patent, which was filed in 2018 and granted on 12 January, would allow the streaming giant to "make observations" about a user's environment and emotions using speech recognition technology.

From now on, I'm boycotting Spotify! It's time to take a stand, and I'll show them that I won't be treated like a guinea pig in their twisted social experiment!

AHHHH!!!

Yandex Music. It's free with Yandex Go subscription. Outside of that I have EAC rips to flac in cloud storage for hi fidelity listening

I have both but I generally only use YouTube for things that aren't on Spotify.

Back