YouTube replacement

1) Yes, you order it online
2) It is accepted everywhere where VISA or Mastercard is. I heard a lot of places in USA still use paper checks and don't accept cards, so I don't know about USA, but in Europe and most 3rd world countries you will be fine.
3) No, I don't use it anymore. I have made like $500 off it. It's extremely time consuming (the platform)

I don't care for Steem or Steemit for that matter, I'm just saying that a YT replacement will come, in a world where people get paid to participate. It's a no-contest for Youtube that does the opposite .

I've been reading DTube is becoming popular with youtubers that have been getting censored a lot on YouTube.

A few months back there was rumors that Amazon was going to come out with a video platform to rival YouTube but it has been crickets since then.
fucking amazon wants to put us all out of business.

Anyone who still sees ads should reevaluate their internet experience. I don't think I've seen an ad in 10 years.

If you block ads on YT you're depriving content creators of well-deserved income.

Aside from video content, YT since becoming part of Google has been a huge part for SEO (Google ranking). In that part alone its going to stay.

Naw. Vimeo is more for professional work, while YT's selling point is content creation

If you block ads on YT you're depriving content creators of well-deserved income.

Not that I disagree with you but I guess I'm selfish in that way, I don't do ads bro. Sometimes I go to a web site and get a message that says I have to turn off my adblocker or I can't view the site so I just leave that site and never go back. I don't play that ad game. I'm not sure what I would do if Sherdog decided to force me to look at ads. I guess I would leave.

Not that I disagree with you but I guess I'm selfish in that way, I don't do ads bro. Sometimes I go to a web site and get a message that says I have to turn off my adblocker or I can't view the site so I just leave that site and never go back. I don't play that ad game. I'm not sure what I would do if Sherdog decided to force me to look at ads. I guess I would leave.

Well traditionally content delivery has worked in one of two ways. . .

1. You pay for the service.
2. You get the service for free, but allow them to pay their bills by advertising to you.

That seems fair to me.

I do think that some sites go overboard with the ads and those sites I typically just refuse to use. If I pull up a webpage and like 10 advertisements jump out at me, I just close it down.

In regard to YouTube specifically, I know the stuff I watch is user-created. Someone put their time in making it--in some cases obviously many hours of their time--and so I usually feel like it's not a big deal for me to sit through a 15 second commercial so that they can make a little money for their efforts.

DailyMotion is Youtube 2.0
They've been around since the beginning of YouTube

Anyone who still sees ads should reevaluate their internet experience. I don't think I've seen an ad in 10 years.

You block ads within a Youtube video?

YouTube just banned gun videos and gun channels, but I am sure they are still going to allow movie trailers glorifying gun violence.

i liked vimeo more cuz they werent copywrite nazis
then after like 4 years they suddenly deleted my entire page. all videos gone.
fuck vimeo
What kind of videos you had?

YouTube just banned gun videos and gun channels, but I am sure they are still going to allow movie trailers glorifying gun violence.
I read that earlier today but I'm still not sure what they are really banning. I don't think it's that harsh like you said but it doesn't look good.

What kind of videos you had?

I read that earlier today but I'm still not sure what they are really banning. I don't think it's that harsh like you said but it doesn't look good.

the offending videos were clips from movies. like 30 seconds worth max. they went unnoticed for like 3 years. then suddenly: whole account removed, no way to get it back

the offending videos were clips from movies. like 30 seconds worth max. they went unnoticed for like 3 years. then suddenly: whole account removed, no way to get it back
Guess someone made a copyright complaint :confused:

Back