YouTube wants us to #EvolveTheDefinition of "Masculine"

Let's redefine tall to mean everyone who has measurable height.

Congrat's @Zer you're tall now.

I'm all for respecting everyone, I don't care if you're a limp-wristed pink-haired 100 pound man who likes other men. If you're a good person and you're not harming anyone then have fun and live your life @Horse Style , and you deserve to be treated with respect and given the same opportunities in life as everyone else. But you're not masculine. Words have meanings yo.
Except medulla. What is the meaning of that

Here's the tactic:

Say something stupid and offensive to garner outrage.

Then say: "See? The comments are proof that masculinity is toxicI Better call Trudeau!"

Thats the thing they do and it's cowardly and insidious.

I'm just consoled by the fact that if all the electricity and running water in North America were to stay off for longer than a week, the true defintion of mascuclinity will snap back into tangible play and those dudes would be fashioned into the very condoms used to fuck their own wimmen.

#HobbesianAfterlife

Let's redefine tall to mean everyone who has measurable height.

Congrat's @Zer you're tall now.

I'm all for respecting everyone, I don't care if you're a limp-wristed pink-haired 100 pound man who likes other men. If you're a good person and you're not harming anyone then have fun and live your life @Horse Style , and you deserve to be treated with respect and given the same opportunities in life as everyone else. But you're not masculine. Words have meanings yo.
My hair is purple now, thank you very much.

I actually disagree. Getting pussy while being yourself is a lot cooler and fulfilling than getting pussy while having to lie about yourself. For example, I'm a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and will admit to it will full confidence if asked. Most guys would be surprised at how far a bit of confidence can go with girls.
<Gordonhat>

most of the dudes in the video say to be masculine is to be yourself. Lol, No. You fake it until you make it.. into the panties, then you be yourself. That's how life works. edit: ok most of those guys are gay.
It's like saying I'm poor, so what wealthy means is whatever you want it to be. So I'm broke but I feel wealthy. No it doesn't work that way

latest

;)

If you can invent 58 genders you can reinvent definitions

So, i'm guessing all but maybe 2 or 3 dudes in the vid are gay?

Something like that. If not 100%

The video ends with the word "BONOBOS" thrown up at the screen.

Do you know what Bonobos are? They're fairly close to chimpanzees but hypersexual and hypoviolent.

They deal with stress through oral sex. Like if one of your buddies saw from your facial expression that you were having a bad day and instead of a pat in the back he just walks up and starts sucking you dick to help you feel better.

That's what Bonobos do.

It's pretty funny that people from both genders nobody wants to fuck, are trying to start a movement to guilt people into fucking them. Take that time and energy, and develop one single trait the other sex finds attractive. Because people sure as fuck aren't going to be guilted into fucking ugly people.

Everyone just wants to be loved, but so many people are too lazy to work on improving their own self worth and thus improve their odds at successful mating.

Bonobos is a clothing company.

Bonobos are chimpanzees that can't stop sucking dick.

I doubt they picked the name by accident.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonobo

Definitions aren’t really supposed to evolve. That’s kinda the whole point... they are already defined.

*sigh* what the hell is going on in this world

Another nice point to make is: meh nevermind this is retarded

Do you know what Bonobos are? They're fairly close to chimpanzees but hypersexual and hypoviolent.

They deal with stress through oral sex. Like if one of your buddies saw from your facial expression that you were having a bad day and instead of a pat in the back he just walks up and starts sucking you dick to help you feel better.

That's what Bonobos do.

There actually less violent than standard chimpanzees I believe and our closest living relative, probably the only vertebrate animal on earth that has a good case for being more sexual than humans.

Everyone just wants to be loved, but so many people are too lazy to work on improving their own self worth and thus improve their odds at successful mating.

Bonobos are chimpanzees that can't stop sucking dick.

I doubt they picked the name by accident.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonobo
Too many people are taught that someone will just love you for you, and you won't have to change anything. And if you do that's not love. What's funny is a lot of people apply that standard only to receiving love, but expect a partner to have everything they want or change for them. The lack of self awareness the average person has is crazy.

Too many people are taught that someone will just love you for you, and you won't have to change anything. And if you do that's not love. What's funny is a lot of people apply that standard only to receiving love, but expect a partner to have everything they want or change for them. The lack of self awareness the average person has is crazy.

Aint no such thing as unconditional love. If I abuse you, you aint going to love me right. You might have trouble loving anyone right if someone imposed those conditions on you.

Love is communication and compromise, it's caring about egos other than your own with value approaching or exceeding that you give your own ego.

i really hope that some global event makes life so hard that these limp wrist :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: soyboys die off.

Video is a fucking cringe-fest.

But, I have no problems divorcing the idea of masculinity or being masculine from that of being a man.

Part of being a man is knowing when and how to temper your strength and aggression, and when to unleash it. The idea that a man can't be soft and tender because he's traditionally masculine, is ridiculous.

I dunno, maybe I'm reading too much into a freakin' jeans commerical.

Each Millenial in that video has the strength of 5-7 Gen Xers

Back