YouTube wants us to #EvolveTheDefinition of "Masculine"

Yes.

save me the trouble and go ahead and take your limp wrist and bitch slap yourself as hard as you can manage. thanks.

Also....you can buy testosterone these days. you should maybe look into it. that is if you haven't already castrated yourself and become Ms. Badseed since that's so fashionable these days.
yes, because real men like yourself cry about the deficit of masculinity on the internet. Can you even comprehend how absurd this is. Dear lord, the incelism is thick in here tonight.

yes, because real men like yourself cry about the deficit of masculinity on the internet. Can you even comprehend how absurd this is. Dear lord, the incelism is thick in here tonight.

Stop using that word incel. that's twice itt you've used that word. it's a stupid word created by a stupid generation to describe stupid people. stop it. and go lift some weights. maybe drink a beer. ffs

Stop using that word incel. that's twice itt you've used that word. it's a stupid word created by a stupid generation to describe stupid people. stop it. and go lift some weights. maybe drink a beer. ffs
gotta call it as I see it, hombre.
1*H3a8OH1eVSIpXH5NteZFvw.jpeg

I got you pegged for a level 1 Incel so you're not absolutely hopeless yet, but maybe a few "luffa" showers and you could get a date.

I'm just curious what the 6'5", 275-pound-benching, 5%-bodyfat-having Sherdoggers' reactions are to this silly ass progressive, enlightened message.

You forgot to include "bangers of 10/10s". Give credit where credit is due.

I got you pegged for a level 1 Incel so you're not absolutely hopeless yet, but maybe a few "luffa" showers and you could get a date.

I'm really good with women bro. Wanna know why? Because I act like a man.

I think you touch on the real problem, its not really to do with the men in this video being effeminate but that it feels so narrow in focus. As if issues with masculinity are mainly a problem for middle class yuppies having their fashion sense mocked when in reality there far more likely to be a problem for working class men getting drawn abusive/criminal lifestyles or dealing with mental health problems badly.

Basically a lot of liberalism has become firmly linked to the establishment and does not want to rock the boat when it comes to bringing up class which is far more of a threat to the wealth of those at the top.
Wow that's a pretty good point and something I didn't notice. Basically, for these guys being a man means being an effeminate yuppy it seems.

I'm all about a flexible understanding of masculinity but the way these guys want to approach it robs the term of any value or meaning. For me being masculine means being capable at something worthwhile and having a reasonable level of confidence as well as being able to take care of yourself and those around you even if you don't have to most of the time.

For instance, a friend of mine is really into gardening and cooking and both are traditionally associated with women. But whether or not its feminine or masculine never seems to cross his mind, he just does them because they are useful skills to have and in becoming capable at them he found them fulfilling. And of course his family appreciates his ability in those areas.
There have seen plenty of MEN that have broken the image of Manly and got plenty of women.

Pimps in the 70s. Prince, Ric Flair, Jack White, are all considered to be a Man's Man before this.
Yeah came here to say something like this. Lots of rock stars have long hair, are scrawny, and even do shit like wear make up and paint their nails and yet they get loads of pussy and no one questions their masculinity.

Honestly about the most masculine thing a person can do is follow their own path in virtuous manner. That's real strength.

"Premium Incel" undoubtedly made that graphic and is giving himself way too much credit.

I'm also willing to bet "Standard Incel" has had more sexual success than anyone else pictured.

At least 3 of those guys used to be women.

calm down, Jordan Peterson.

Don't tell me to calm down you fruit tart

so this is the kind of unrestrained machismo we can expect from a guy who abstains from "luffas" huh.

Yes.

save me the trouble and go ahead and take your limp wrist and bitch slap yourself as hard as you can manage. thanks.

Also....you can buy testosterone these days. you should maybe look into it. that is if you haven't already castrated yourself and become Ms. Badseed since that's so fashionable these days.

<Bottle.gif><Bottle.gif><Bottle.gif>

The problem it seems is that they are equating masculinity with being male. The two are associated but being a male, one is on a scale from masculine to feminine.

They cannot make themselves more masculine by changing Its definition any more than a banana can be considered a hard fruit, or a spoon be considered sharp.

The problem it seems is that they are equating masculinity with being male. The two are associated but being a male, one is on a scale from masculine to feminine.

They cannot make themselves more masculine by changing Its definition any more than a banana can be considered a hard fruit, or a spoon be considered sharp.

Yep. They're trying to make themselves seem more masculine by moving the goal posts. That's bs. You want to be more masculine? Then BE more masculine! Do masculine things and act more masculine. Eventually they would actually be more manly and would be comfortable acting like a man. But FFS trying to change the definition of masculinity is a bitch move. That's literally how a woman would think.

Its actually a word that a group of people invented to describe themselves and those people do actually tend to subscribe to conservative social views, seems like its basically the less successful pickup artists.

Kafir-kun said:
Wow that's a pretty good point and something I didn't notice. Basically, for these guys being a man means being an effeminate yuppy it seems.

I'm all about a flexible understanding of masculinity but the way these guys want to approach it robs the term of any value or meaning. For me being masculine means being capable at something worthwhile and having a reasonable level of confidence as well as being able to take care of yourself and those around you even if you don't have to most of the time.

For instance, a friend of mine is really into gardening and cooking and both are traditionally associated with women. But whether or not its feminine or masculine never seems to cross his mind, he just does them because they are useful skills to have and in becoming capable at them he found them fulfilling. And of course his family appreciates his ability in those areas.

Masculinity has basically been reduced to middle class peoples fashion sense which is a very shallow and exclusionary way to look at the issue.

A lot of modern SJW style liberalism has IMHO shifted to only target the middle/upper classes, its a version of liberalism crafted by establishment politicians and corporate media that's carefully removed social class as an issue of disadvantage because its the issue that could impact the wealth of the 1%. So you end up with a position where well off professional women from well of backgrounds are telling working class men to "check in their privilege" when in reality they have clearly had far more opportunity for advancement in their lives and likely face far fewer pressures.

Ultimately this is why the social democrat dream crumbled post 2008 across the western world, the supposed utopia of the 90's and 00's was actually a place were serious wealth inequality existed due to the under riding neoliberal economic system and when the recession killed off the ability to cover this up with debt(either personal or public) you naturally had a rise in anti establishment feeling. Someone like Marcon in France being hailed as a "savour" because he beat the far right in france is I think incredibly short sighted, in reality his policies as economics minister helped empower the far right and his presidency will likely carry on doing so.

Again I would say if there's a problem with "toxic masculinity" its really not about middle class people having their fashion sense mocked, its about men(more likely to be working class}either inflicting much more serious abuse on others and indeed suffering themselves.....

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/broo...dle-age-at-faster-rates-than-minority-groups/

Why can’t we just add fearures to our masculinity? I’m big, strong, a good fighter, and receive the attention of beautiful women. I am also patient, kind, and seldom use anger to get what I want.
We can have it all, my friends.

Two, maybe three of those "men" were naturally born women.

You simply can't hide it, I'm sorry. It's easy to tell, usually by their voice, but definitely the shape of their faces. Men who transition to women are the same way.

When did it become a crime for a man to be a man and woman be a woman? We've completely blurred the lines of gender roles, and it's been messing up generations for the past 30-40 years. Hair metal bands of the 80s wearing tight leggings, getting their hair done like women, and wearing makeup. Since then the roles of men have been diminished and now we have the generation that wears skinny tight jeans, scarfs, earrings, and skirts! Not kilts, flat out skirts!

Being a gentlemen and opening and closing doors is frowned upon because they've told women that we as men are subconciously saying they are weak.

We're in trouble as a society.

Last edited:
Definitions aren’t really supposed to evolve. That’s kinda the whole point... they are already defined.
This right here is what irks me about so much of the current social justice movement. I have no problem with people trying to "make the world a better place" but quit re-defining words to suit your argument/agenda.

You ever read a first post, have some thoughts, read the first page, skip to the last page, read the last page, wonder if your thoughts have already been said, don't want to get caught up in the tangential drama, and just post something inane?

Yeah, me neither.

Has "incel" ousted "cuck" as the new Sherdog Buzzword of the Week?

Back