Youtuber Logan Paul wants to fight in UFC, calls out Conor McGregor and CM Punk

WASSUPBRO

got swag 4 dayz dont @ me
@Green
Reaction score
extremely popular Paul brothers who have a big boxing match coming up this month are challenging CM Punk and Conor McGregor

Logan Paul asking Dana White to give him a UFC fight he says he been wrestling all his life

what do you guys say? give em a chance or hell na?

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/la...or-YouTube-boxing-UFC-fight-rinsed-fans-video
Logan Paul will enter the ring against KSI on August 25 at the Manchester Arena in what is expected to be the biggest event in YouTube’s history.

But the American already has his sights on his next opponent – UFC superstar Conor McGregor.

“Hell yeah,” Logan said, when asked if he would like to fight any other celebrities on TMZ Sports.
“I have two fights with KSI. I’ll beat him this time, I’ll beat him the second time and that’s where I can call someone out and expand.
“I want to fight a UFC fighter. I wrestled my whole life.
“There’s no reason I can’t. I’ve done athletics my whole life.”

The YouTube star then looks at the camera, saying: “Hey, Dana White, you watching? Pick a fighter out for me, dude. Late next year.”

The cameraman then urges Logan to call out a UFC fighter – and the 23-year-old knows exactly who he wants.

“CM Punk,” he replies, pointing into the camera.

Logan’s brother, Jake, then expresses his own interest in fighting an MMA wrestler.

Jake adds: “I think it would be dope to see one of us fight McGregor!

logan-paul.jpg

Who gives a fuck about that balding abercrombie mop head?

At least one of them had the common sense to call out CM Punk instead of someone legit. And the other guy went full retard with the McGregor call-out.

Last edited:
hell na lol
guys who want to fight in the ufc should have at least 2 or 3 pro fights before signing to the ufc

Put him on Contender or TUF. The him and his brother have more actual combat sports experience. And lets not forget TUF has accepted the likes of Justin Thacker and Wayne Weems on there show.

This was the dude who made a youtube video of the dead body of a guy who committed suicide in a forrest. Fuck this guy.

I have no idea how Logan Paul is, but I'm pretty sure he'd beat CM Punk..

Playing grabass with buddies in the golds gym shower equals wrestling my entire life

Not even in Bellator or ACB, directly to UFC. Who the fuck is this guy? Anyone who is juiced and muscled think they can fight.

Back