Youtuber Logan Paul wants to fight in UFC, calls out Conor McGregor and CM Punk

Can you believe this lame ass generation your considered a celebrity by making videos online , what a fucking joke.

Not to mention he mocked a suicide of a man , fuck this no good motherfucking piece of shit , fucking scumbag.

Last edited:
Honestly, I’d pay someone here to kick the shit out of him.

The shit he did in Japan was disgusting. Total :eek::eek::eek:’got scumbag.

Honestly I'd buy the ppv for McGregor vs Paul if we modified the rules slightly to have no ref and soccer kicks / stomps are fair game.

I actually watched one of his videos one time bc it kept coming up as recommended for me.. i got 2 mins into it and turned it off. One of the most retarded things i have ever watched

Conor can fight him after Khabib mauls him. It'll make it somewhat fair. give him a 0.000000000.000.00.05% chance. I'm rounding up guys so don't @ me.

Yes, give him a chance. I want to see him get stomped. What a fucking poser.

Who gives a fuck about that balding abercrombie mop head?
You've done it now. I remember cracking a joke about some twenty-something with a receding hairline, right before mine started to go. God don't play, bro, and karma's a bitch they say.

Click bait.

Attention whore.

Douche bag.

Paul needs a beating but I don't want him to get paid for taking one. I'd like someone to just straight beat his ass on the street. Guy is a turd

I'm torn between being annoyed and saying GTFO because he is presumptuous yet irrelevant, and wanting to see him get his ass kicked.

Can you believe this lame ass generation your considered a celebrity but making videos online , what a fucking joke.

Not to mention he mocked a suicide of a man , fuck this no good motherfucking piece of shit , fucking scumbag.
If they reach a huge audience, why shouldn't they be considered celebrities?

Yeah, Logan is a balding tool, but he is famous.

He was an amateur wrestler, so I'd favor him over Punk.

Iv'e never heard of them...what did they do
He's generally obnoxious, but the incident that pissed people off was when he found the body of a suicide in a forest and took selfies with it.

He's generally obnoxious, but the incident that pissed people off was when he found the body of a suicide in a forest and took selfies with it.
Fucking with that cop, throwing/breaking shit in shops, throwing shit at cars. And yeah, the suicide forest video wearing a giant pokemon hat. It’s too bad the piece of shit didn’t get thrown in jail.

I have to agree with the others... put him in with a killer and let Mario Yamasaki ref...

Back