Youtuber takes the piss out of Conor fans and MMA

Brutal just brutal

RIP MMA

Omg this guy is a freaking genius
I bow down , this man is a amazing

giphy.gif

The death of the ufc

Sounds legit but it's too long. Nothing new there. We already know that Conor fans are nonsensival and that he is going to lose.

Oh shit, dude is a genius. He sees through it bro, unlike all the idiots. He's probably in the rare 0.1% of people that are so massively intelligent that they are able to determine that the GOAT boxer is a heavy favorite over someone making their debut. You can't fool him lol!

Here's the problem, the fight is entertaining anyway.

Great vid!

I agree with almost all of it.

However, why do we all have to be such insert sport here purists? Why can't we just enjoy a silly, just for fun, freakshow fight?

I have no emotional investment in this fight. I've been both a boxing fan and an MMA fan. I love and respect both. I also see the absurdity of both.

If you want to cheer for the underdog go right ahead. If you want to watch a legend beat the everlovin piss out of an unworthy opponent? Well, that's fun too.

Everyone needs to stop being so damn serious :)

Even if you believe it's the greatest mismatch of all time, it's still fascinating to see how someone like Conor will react in such a vulnerable situation. Same if Floyd came to MMA, how could you not be interested to see him in the cage and dealing with that, especially if he could somehow last a while.

Even if you believe it's the greatest mismatch of all time, it's still fascinating to see how someone like Conor will react in such a vulnerable situation. Same if Floyd came to MMA, how could you not be interested to see him in the cage and dealing with that, especially if he could somehow last a while.

"I dont give a fuck if its a ring... I dont give a fuck if its an octagon. Put me in there and Imma kick ass"- Floyd Mayweather

Honestly its going to be the death of boxing,if an 0-0 boxer goes 12 rounds against the greatest boxer of his era,thats a huge loss for boxing.And if conor beats him,i think u would see the immediate effects in the form of a terrible ppv for canelo and ggg

Honestly its going to be the death of boxing,if an 0-0 boxer goes 12 rounds against the greatest boxer of his era,thats a huge loss for boxing.And if conor beats him,i think u would see the immediate effects in the form of a terrible ppv for canelo and ggg
Going 12 rounds with a guy who goes 12 rounds often is not a win.. If mayweather was a known KO artist like Mike Tyson then it could be considered impressive to survive 12 rounds. I agree if Conor wins it would end boxing.

Funny in places, he know some of the bullshit that people like Skip Bayliss eats up, but stil i think Conor has more of a chacne than this guy tries to make out

The death of the ufc
If Floyd beat Conor in an MMA fight, it would be a serious blow for MMA.

It's not, though. It's a fucking boxing match. Where McGregor's going in not allowed to use 80% of his toolset he's trained all his life, forced to handicap himself to give Floyd a chance. He's the one stepping out of his comfort zone.

1-dimensional boxing fucks.

It's not, though. It's a fucking boxing match. Where McGregor's going in not allowed to use 80% of his toolset he's trained all his life, forced to handicap himself to give Floyd a chance. He's the one stepping out of his comfort zone.

Let me help you

Zuffa sold the ufc as they knew it had no future
Come another 5 years with the way WME are going, it'll be done.

Conor fighting Floyd means he wont finish his contract with the ufc

THIS fight does more harm to the ufc
He wont be winning it anyway

The fight is a blow to mma
This isn't 2007 when they needed the boxing fans

So he is stupid for choosing this ruleset. Excuses starting already in see. Hilarious these guys man.

Back