Youtuber takes the piss out of Conor fans and MMA

Lol at what he says about Conor fans. So true. No point in trying to reason with these nutcases.

If Floyd beat Conor in an MMA fight, it would be a serious blow for MMA.

It's not, though. It's a fucking boxing match. Where McGregor's going in not allowed to use 80% of his toolset he's trained all his life, forced to handicap himself to give Floyd a chance. He's the one stepping out of his comfort zone.

1-dimensional boxing fucks.

you do realize it was Conor who started the shit talking right? lol

"I dont give a fuck if its a ring... I dont give a fuck if its an octagon. Put me in there and Imma kick ass"- Floyd Mayweather

If it was an octagon, Floyd would have no chance! There is more chance Conor winning a boxing match, than Floyd winning an octagon fight.

Why do Sherdogers want to see the end of the ufc? Weirdos.

This freakshow fight will not have a lasting effect on either sport.

Why do Sherdogers want to see the end of the ufc? Weirdos.

This freakshow fight will not have a lasting effect on either sport.
because their irrational hate for Conor is so strong that they are even willing to agree with someone who calls BJJ "pyjama wrestling" and disrespects an entire sport he knows nothing about that they invested years of their life watching

it's kinda sad really, but thats sherdog for ya

because their irrational hate for Conor is so strong that they are even willing to agree with someone who calls BJJ "pyjama wrestling" and disrespects an entire sport he knows nothing about that they invested years of their life watching

It is not just sad and creepy, it makes me think that they are not really combat sport fans at all. Most prob all came from watching www:(

Great vid!

I agree with almost all of it.

However, why do we all have to be such insert sport here purists? Why can't we just enjoy a silly, just for fun, freakshow fight?

I have no emotional investment in this fight. I've been both a boxing fan and an MMA fan. I love and respect both. I also see the absurdity of both.

If you want to cheer for the underdog go right ahead. If you want to watch a legend beat the everlovin piss out of an unworthy opponent? Well, that's fun too.

Everyone needs to stop being so damn serious :)
Freak show fight would be fine if they didn't have about a years worth of hype and bullshit build up

I hate Conor mcgregor and what he's don't to mma but the video guy does make a few stupid errors

He says don't be disingenuous then actually multiple times does exactly that

Making Aldo sound like a journeyman is disingenuous

But he is right about Conor's chances but he tries to pump up the boxers who failed utterly at mma

The only sensible persons answer is the sports do not cross over at all

What makes you think that I'm an MMA fan? lol

I'm a boxing fan and this is the only forum where i post

What makes you think that I'm an MMA fan? lol

I'm a boxing fan and this is the only forum where i post
makes sense.
I also made multiple accounts on boxing forums just to tell them how much their sport sucks

Back