You've got to love Ronda

I actually kind of like rousey's bad guy image. I have always thought it is entertaining to watch. I do think she is putting on a show and that she isn't 100% that way in real life.

I think Rousey will beat Tate without a problem. But I cannot imagine her reaction if Tate does somehow beat her. I kind of want to see that.

I actually kind of like rousey's bad guy image. I have always thought it is entertaining to watch. I do think she is putting on a show and that she isn't 100% that way in real life.

I think Rousey will beat Tate without a problem. But I cannot imagine her reaction if Tate does somehow beat her. I kind of want to see that.

If thats the case, she's the best actor I have seen. Chael was acting and you could see that. Ronda is deadly serious. Talking about revenge against someone she already beat....revenging what:icon_chee

If thats the case, she's the best actor I have seen. Chael was acting and you could see that. Ronda is deadly serious. Talking about revenge against someone she already beat....revenging what:icon_chee

I think the revenge this was about Rousey getting back at Tate for all the crap that Tate pulled on TUF.

I think the revenge this was about Rousey getting back at Tate for all the crap that Tate pulled on TUF.

I know she's massive favourite and all. But this is MMA. You can be better than someone at every aspect of MMA and still lose by getting caught. The reason I would love Ronda to lose is I want to see her reaction. How would she handle the loss and with Meisha being champ.

Wrong, she tries to act like a Diaz and fails miserably. The complaining may be dead on but it ends there.

She took the Diaz "attitude" and made it her gimmick. Difference is anyone who isn't blind can spot a Diaz from a faker.

How wrong you are! The difference is Ronda is a Champion who backs up her talk and doesn't whine and make excuses for losing.

How wrong you are! The difference is Ronda is a Champion who backs up her talk and doesn't whine and make excuses for losing.

I'm waiting for her to back up her Cain Velasquez statement.

I think it has more to do with Cat Zingano.

The very unsportmanlike tatics Miesha and her camp used to try and fuq with Cat Zingano.

Also, there is not way that Miesha deserves a title shot, but she has to fight her anyway. Along with Miesha acting like the belongs there when she is just a fill in.

Wrong, she tries to act like a Diaz and fails miserably. The complaining may be dead on but it ends there.

She took the Diaz "attitude" and made it her gimmick. Difference is anyone who isn't blind can spot a Diaz from a faker.

Originally Posted by tec5210 View Post

I'm waiting for her to back up her Cain Velasquez statement.

There's nothing to back up, she wasn't making a prediction, trash talking anyone, or calling anyone out. It was a hypothetical, not something to be taken seriously.

You Ronda haters need to get real and quit twisting everything she says or does into something it isn't in a weak attempt to discredit her, and then call anyone who defends her a "White Knight".

Originally Posted by tec5210 View Post

There's nothing to back up, she wasn't making a prediction, trash talking anyone, or calling anyone out. It was a hypothetical, not something to be taken seriously.

You Ronda haters need to get real and quit twisting everything she says or does into something it isn't in a weak attempt to discredit her, and then call anyone who defends her a "White Knight".

That still falls under "talk" category, no?
How about her saying she would beat caraway and then crying victim when he responded back, is that backing up her talk too?

Ronda's like the girl you want to have some beers with, and leave a bit early before she asks where you live.

Miesha's like the girl you take out to wine and dine and invite her to meet your parents.

BTW. What is the protocol for sig's, can I just copy yours or do I have to bet you for it?

I don't think there's a protocol for sigs. I heard Ronda say that line and thought it would make a great sig here on Sherdog, but it's not like I own it. As far as I am concerned, everyone can use it.

Ronda's like the girl you want to have some beers with, and leave a bit early before she asks where you live.

Miesha's like the girl you take out to wine and dine and invite her to meet your parents.

On the other hand, if Ronda looks pissed at you and you ask her if anything is wrong, she'll tell you exactly what you did wrong. Miesha will just say that nothing is wrong and continue to be pissed at you.

I love Ronda as a fighter and person. She would make an awesome gf who has your back and cares about you. Although once things go wrong...
you'll probably have a very bad break up.

I'm really not surprised Sherdog would dislike how Ronda acted on the show. Its literally the opposite of what you guys do on here (talk shit to someone's face, as opposed to on a message board anonymously).

I think it has more to do with Cat Zingano.

The very unsportmanlike tatics Miesha and her camp used to try and fuq with Cat Zingano.

Also, there is not way that Miesha deserves a title shot, but she has to fight her anyway. Along with Miesha acting like the belongs there when she is just a fill in.

She belongs there because she was invited to be there over anyone else in the world except Cat Zingano.

The BS Cat Zingano story again. :rolleyes: I'm pretty sure that had fuck all to do with anything.

Ronda displays by far the worst behavior out of any of the UFC champs. She seems stuck in some insecure teenager mode and just seems to have very little class (as it's when you get provoked that you actually test whether you have class or not).

I do like that she uses proverbs that she doesn't understand though, that's pretty funny. "Revenge is a dish best served cold" is a lesson she desperately needs to learn, it's not whatever she seems to think it means.

What she meant is that she is not going to beat her right THEN. She will wait until Dec. 28 when she will not be a hot head, but a stone COLD killer.

She misused the proverb. The dish is served to the person taking revenge, not the person being targeted.

100% truth.

No human decency? She seems to care more about her fighters than any other coach I've ever seen on TUF or anywhere.

....Hahahah...HAHAHHAA!!!!

"Or anywhere"....Fuck. My God. You people are fucking insane.

I respect Meisha for not devolving into Junie Browing, but sometimes I wish she would tap into her inner bitch and just tell Ronda to fuck off. I can see right through the fake smile, "respectful to the sport" facade.

There are people like that in all walks of life though. Basically just immature, odious personalities who drape their lack of intelligence, common courtesy, and common sense in some sort of 'keeping it real' or 'telling like it is' jibba jabba. Don't expect them to have an epiphany and realize what they really look like when they act that way, some ppl go their entire lives like that.

They'll always have their little henchmen orbiting them, and will always dismiss people who don't agree with them as 'haters'. I guess I'm a hater.

Back