Zab Judah talks Conor, Floyd and UFC...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Really good stuff!

Cliffs:

- Avoids the question of him KOing Floyd in sparring

- Says he is a fan of Conor and he would beat Conor in boxing and lose to Conor in MMA

- Repping NY city which is his hometown

- Weighs the same since he was 16 years old

Also, he looks like Malcolm G:

latest

Also, he is working towards becoming a male nurse:

nintchdbpict000371569774.jpg

Really good stuff!

Cliffs:

- Says he is a fan of Conor and he would beat Conor in boxing and lose to Conor in MMA

latest

View attachment 341251

The male nurse thing make me sad...

He's was the King of Brooklyn for while in the boxing scene.

Owned the WBC,WBA & IBF welterweight belt at the same Time at one point ... -_-'

Did he blew all His money like so Many did ?..

Owned the WBC,WBA & IBF welterweight belt at the same Time at one point ... -_-'

Why would that make you sad? It's something he wants to do and is proud of. He's the one that leaked the story, after doing it for a while now.

Came to the ring like this:

D@mn, it

It tells you how much nurses make... this isn't the same job your mother or grandmother may have done. Nurses make good money these days.

Helped me love combat sports. Had them hands for whoever wanted em in his prime. Rumored to be a guy who didn't know what sparring meant and kod a lot of guys in the gym. Good listen, thanks ts

Really good stuff!

Cliffs:

latest

View attachment 341251

thanks for specifying "male" nurse. I would've assumed otherwise without that very astute specification.

I think thats pretty cool that Zab is a nurse.

Hey, he could be just another broke boxer feeling bad for himself when he's 50.

Why would that make you sad? It's something he wants to do and is proud of. He's the one that leaked the story, after doing it for a while now.

Cool.

Didn't know he was Terrance Crawford's nurse either.

He's what, 40? Gotta do something for another 40 years.the Floyd sweepstakes wasn't really the !money fight it is today. How much could he really have made?

Nursing actually pays good too. Kinda weird occupation for him but fuckit if he's living good I ain't mad. Could be punch drunk and penniless like a lot of guys.

All jokes aside, I'm proud of Zab. He's taking it seriously and giving a lot back. It's a very admirable thing to do and sets a good example.

He's what, 40? Gotta do something for another 40 years.the Floyd sweepstakes wasn't really the !money fight it is today. How much could he really have made?

Nursing actually pays good too. Kinda weird occupation for him but fuckit if he's living good I ain't mad. Could be punch drunk and penniless like a lot of guys.

I doubt he's doing it for money. There are a lot of things Zab could do in Brownsville which would make him that kind of money in very short order.

I doubt he's doing it for money. There are a lot of things Zab could do in Brownsville which would make him that kind of money in very short order.

Such as?

becoming a nurse is seriously admirable, good interview, thank you for posting it OP

it's disgusting that anyone would look down on him or pity him for becoming a nurse, too

Back