Zab Judah talks Conor, Floyd and UFC...

I doubt he's doing it for money. There are a lot of things Zab could do in Brownsville which would make him that kind of money in very short order.

you aint lyin lol. glad he doin somehtin positive tho. Im sure he's got a nice bank account to fall back on and now he's got a paper trail and regular income. Smart move.

I think thats pretty cool that Zab is a nurse.

Hey, he could be just another broke boxer feeling bad for himself when he's 50.

Yeah really. Not a lot of people are willing to go back and work for a useful education at his age. He's also working with elderly patients with dementia. Good for Zab.

The male nurse thing make me sad...

He's was the King of Brooklyn for while in the boxing scene.

Owned the WBC,WBA & IBF welterweight belt at the same Time at one point ... -_-'

Did he blew all His money like so Many did ?..
sad, its good to see a fighter thinking about after fighting

I know nurses that make over $100k. Not a bad occupation.

His choice to become a nurse or blown his wad?
It's a noble pursuit but not many work if they don't have to.

Zab was one of my favorite fighters growing up.

Good for him for deciding to serve the people and performing an honorable job post-boxing.

And nurses make decent money nowadays so not a bad gig at all.

Nursing's not something you just stumble upon, it takes a lot of schooling. he must have been planning this for a long while. Good for Zab.

Athletes should do more of this kind of thing. Instead of just living off past glory, you do something to contribute to society.

The male nurse thing make me sad...

He's was the King of Brooklyn for while in the boxing scene.

Owned the WBC,WBA & IBF welterweight belt at the same Time at one point ... -_-'

Did he blew all His money like so Many did ?..

it shouldnt be sad. he has another goal in life to attain and it involves caring and saving lives.

Nursing's not something you just stumble upon, it takes a lot of schooling. he must have been planning this for a long while. Good for Zab.
It seems like it's a thing he's wanted to do for long time.

His hometown is actually Teaneck NJ. That is very close to where I grew up.

Back