Zabit Magomedshaiprov looked awesome

ZafroTexas

Sideburns Sodamizer
@Green
Reaction score
Dude looked good, crisp punches, flashy kicks, strong in the clinch, great reversals and a submission win over a 30 fight veteran. He's 13-1 and only 26 I think he makes a name for himself soon.
He asked to fight Lobov next but I don't see that happening yet. Who should he fight next? Thoughts?

Huge featherweight too at 6'1. I can definitely see him being a future champion.

Zabit Magomedsharipov

Should we just start calling him Z Champion?

Following this guy no matter event now.

i heard that if you say his name three times while looking into a mirror in the dark, some next level bad shit happens to you.

I know you had to copy and paste that last name. Don't lie.

Jon Anik was also saying the went to school for combat sports. Never heard of that

He did look impressive. Then again so have MANY others...

Standup looked great and getting the sub on a hurt opponent was a great idea for the finish. Until we see what he looks like against a GREAT wrestler, calling him a future Champ is a bit premature ..

His calmness under fire was most impressive imho.

I was looking for how they fit that last name on the shorts and if they messed it up. I think his reebok shirt read: Zabit "Khabib "the eagle" Nargumedov?" Magomedsharipov.

Been watching all his fights usually as they happen for a few years.Most of Sherdog thinks every UFC event sucks so I wouldn't expect most to know a guy like this before he fights in the UFC.It's called mma,the sport is not UFC,peeps gotta branch out a bit.

is Artem so high on rankings that he can not fight him ?

Documentary on the boarding school Zabit went to, I believe they spoke about it on the broadcast.

He did this crazy flying kick where he just launched himself. He missed mind you but damn it was crazy

Back