Zabit Magomedshaiprov looked awesome

Documentary on the boarding school Zabit went to, I believe they spoke about it on the broadcast.

That's interesting because the school teaches Chinese Sanshou, the same thing Cung Le competed in. Which would make Zabit's base modern Chinese Kungfu.

He looked fucking brilliant. I love it when someone arrives to the UFC like that. He's going places, no doubt about that.

That's interesting because the school teaches Chinese Sanshou, the same thing Cung Le competed in. Which would make Zabit's base modern Chinese Kungfu.

Sanshou, Sanda, Wushu, Kung Fu, they're all interchangeable. It comes down to what and how your school or federation defines its technique or ruleset.

Documentary on the boarding school Zabit went to, I believe they spoke about it on the broadcast.

Oh that's awesome, definitely watching, cheers mate!

Your point? <JagsKiddingMe>Beat Myles Jury to get ranked, then call out and better yet beat Artem for the name/fame.
My point is quite obvious. If he beats someone like Myles Jury he should go for a top 10 opponent not Artem Lobov

My point is quite obvious. If he beats someone like Myles Jury he should go for a top 10 opponent not Artem Lobov

Too soon. They did that with Ali Bagautinov, and he suffered as a result. Zabit has champion potential but he needs a few more fights before getting a Top 10. Lobov and Jury are just the ones IMO.

zabits the best new prospect in so many years.... i cant remember the last one

Man if y'all watch ACB you woulda known he was nasty beforehand

Not sold. Remeber Goran Reljic? Looked awesome in his debut. And then the shit took a swirl down the toilet to never land.

Almost a year ago I predicted the rise of Zabit, let it be known I was the first.

i heard that if you say his name three times while looking into a mirror in the dark, some next level bad shit happens to you.

Just say it once, in the cool of the day. It clears indigestion.

Back