Zabit vs Max. How you see this fight (stylistically)

migeru29

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Not really asking who would win now since I know that zabit needs to prove himself, but assuming that he keeps winning in dominant fashion with hthis interesting fighting style... How you see this fight going stylistically speaking.

It's hard to foresee how Zabit would perform in such a huge fight. With Max, you know what he's bringing. I think he out classes him with volume, keeps it on the feet.

Zabit is very polished with his striking but his gas tank was iffy his last fight and Max will turn on the ovderdrive and overwhelm him

Zabit is worthy of that fight but he will need to improve his endurance greatly to not break under the pressure of Mex Bless.

Zabit gasses and Max takes him out in 4-5th

I see it being a fantasy fight because I don't think Zabit ever reaches title contendership. Sorry but a few wins over legitimate cans and a "foreign mystique" don't wow me. Maybe I'll be wrong but that is my opinion

Zabit is like the roided Jones, you know he's special before he fights top 5 guys

I really need to see Zabit fight someone worth a damn before I can make .predictio p on how he'll do vs. Max.

I think Zabit is the more skilled mixed martial artist but he doesn't have the pop in his strikes to worry someone as durable as Max. I think Max would walk him down and end his night within 3 rounds.

Unless Magomedsharipov’s take downs and top control are much better than I’ve seen, he’d get wrecked. As has been mentioned several times, his gas tank is suspect, possibly due to all of the flashy strikes he throws. Against Holloway, that’s bad news.

He is very talented but he hasn't fought enough of the top competition. He probably gives fits to FE, Alvarez, Moraes and Barboza(left) in training. There are also a few unknown eastern bloc fellows on their team that are coming up.

hard to tell.. Zabit has walked through all the scrubs with ease so far. Even with a broken hand.

I think he outclasses max in the standup and possibly on the ground too. Only question is the cardio.

I think Zabit is the more skilled mixed martial artist but he doesn't have the pop in his strikes to worry someone as durable as Max. I think Max would walk him down and end his night within 3 rounds.
This is true. The trade off for being so tall is that you lose power. Short little tank like guys with wide trunks, like Lineker, have tons of power, but taller guys, like Gus, just do not have the ability to generate tons of power. Habit is super fun to watch but I see limitations when dealing with guys that have great cardio, boxing and volume.

Same was max beats everyone nowadays, overwhelm them with volume until they wilt in the 3rd/4th

Zabit is very polished with his striking but his gas tank was iffy his last fight and Max will turn on the ovderdrive and overwhelm him
Zabit gas tank was perfect last fight. Are you talking about Bochniak fight ?

Honestly with my Russian trolling aside?

Max literally walks at him with his hands down and ends him inside a round

And with my Russian trolling switched on

Max literally walks at him with his hands down and ends him inside a round

Back