Zabit

Yup it's pretty obvious ..
But .. he lacks power and probably needs to move up anyway ..

I see a healthier & stronger Zabit being more dangerous than sucked up one ... Just my 2 cent of opinion

Don't see a KO out of him .. see submission n decisions

Kinda like Khabib .. he has thin arms as well IMO

His fight against Yair should be fun to watch from either corner .. I see Zabit getting submission 3rd round

What's your prediction ?

Look up his highlights before UFC, if he doesn't fight zombies he has enough power and precision to KO guys

Your prediction seems pretty probable, i can see zabit outstriking Yair to a point the guys give up a submissipn

It depends if they speak English or not.

Or if they look like Screech on steroids or not.
screech_i.jpg

GreedyNearCurassow-size_restricted.gif

dat wu shu style, too

Yup it's pretty obvious ..

But .. he lacks power and probably needs to move up anyway ..

I see a healthier & stronger Zabit being more dangerous than sucked up one ... Just my 2 cent of opinion

Don't see a KO out of him .. see submission n decisions

Kinda like Khabib .. he has thin arms as well IMO

His fight against Yair should be fun to watch from either corner .. I see Zabit getting submission 3rd round

What's your prediction ?

The way his body is built, he might be too small for 155 compared to the existing LWs who are huge.

Don't worry about Zabit. Word is they are paying him extra, laying the foundation and highlight reels to make him a big star. If he's the real deal and doesn't choke with the pressure, he will be one of the top 145lbers and promoted heavily. They are planning to push him harder than Ngannou.

Back