Zack Mwekassa vs. Saulo Cavalari Announced For Light Heavyweight Title At

im ok with this

i want to see fights

not guys holding out for non existant money

can go either way. Saulo was pretty scared the first 2 rounds until he landed the highkick.

Not really hyped for this fight. wouldn't be the first fight I would show the MMA crowd to get them to watch Kickboxing.

Let's hope the co-main event is also an title fight. Still hoping for Sittichai vs. Roosmalen.

Time for a new LHW king. Iv got Saulo coming out on top.

Not having to fight in a tournament is an advantage for Mekwassa who has cardio issues but Cavalari should now be more confident and he should probably win.

But it's a good fight for the MMA viewers, both especially Mwekassa look impressive physically, Saulo has decent power and mwekassa has serious power and a really shaky chin so a KO is likely.

Rooting for Mwekassa though I'm always for the boxer and he's really exciting kinda like a better boxing but less kickboxing experienced version of Manhoef

It"s worse than Andrei Stoica vs. Sikking.

igwgc17IuiRpg.gif

Wayne_Barrett_vs._Bogdan_Stoica.gif

mwekassa has to touch your chin once and you're out. Even his jab staggers guys backwards, look what he did to collette. He's had since november to train his KB game and he can one-bomb anyone. Anybody acting like this is an easy fight for cavalari is mad, Cavalari is tough and mental but his tech is wild and his defense is all over the place

Someone like Virgil Zwicker should consider going to Glory. Good chin with solid pop. I think he could get some wins and fight for this title.

mwekassa has to touch your chin once and you're out. Even his jab staggers guys backwards, look what he did to collette. He's had since november to train his KB game and he can one-bomb anyone. Anybody acting like this is an easy fight for cavalari is mad, Cavalari is tough and mental but his tech is wild and his defense is all over the place
Yep and now that he is fresh fighting saulo i am actually picking him

Yod, it doesn"t matter, Andrei wasn"t in prime then. He couldn"t barely link wins, now he"s 6-0 since then. Moreover, Ilunga beats Cavalari. Cavalari is tough but nothing special to be considered such a kickboxer. In my eyes, Stoica defeats Clay 2 out of 3 matches. And Zack who? Really? Who"s that? He doesn"t have leg kicks to be considered a kickboxer. Sikking at least is one.

Yep and now that he is fresh fighting saulo i am actually picking him

I want Mwekassa to win but honestly I wouldnt bet on it.
Mwekassa's boxing career has often looked like the Cavalari fight.

While he was never elite he was a high level journeyman and not a paid victim but his chin and cardio have often been his downfall and he often crumbled in fights where he didn't see immediate results and gets stopped.

Rewatching the fight Cavalari did ok defensively and managed to deny mweakssa the range he needed and clinched once Mwekassa got close.

I can't find the whole fight but watch it and you'll see what i mean. Shades of Overeem, this was basically Overeem vs Bigfoot:

[YT]fXXy6ngaamc[/YT]

Yod, it doesn"t matter, Andrei wasn"t in prime then. He couldn"t barely link wins, now he"s 6-0 since then. Moreover, Ilunga beats Cavalari. Cavalari is tough but nothing special to be considered such a kickboxer. In my eyes, Stoica defeats Clay 2 out of 3 matches. And Zack who? Really? Who"s that? He doesn"t have leg kicks to be considered a kickboxer. Sikking at least is one.

you have too much Romanian pride my friend :)

Name me one quality opponent that Stoica has beaten that is on the level of Ilunga, Cavalari or even Mwekassa since then.

Agree with you mate,i want to see Saulo as the winner,but Mwekassa is fucking dangerous.

Saulo can defeat him again,but i dont think Mwekassa will took a high kick like their first fight,Saulo should aim on the legs and body this time,Mwekassa will be smart about high kicks fore sure.

Back