Zak and Clint should have gotten the wild card

Finally watched the episode on Hulu, in terms of entertainment i thought Clint vs Zak would be great, besides i wanna see Clint do very well in his career. King vs Bubba will still be fun since they have kinda exchanged words though, wonder what the big finish is? I can't wait now, last time the show promised that it actually delivered.

imo any two of the 3 between clint, casey and bubba are valid.

if it were up to me, it would be clint vs bubba

Nobody deserved it except Clint. The other 3 guys that lost were lost! I mean they had no idea what they were doing or what MMA was all about. I hate to armchair quarterback but the UFC is the big leagues and they were just chillin'.

Clint > Bubba for sure

The teams aren't 2and 2 either though because Adam got beat also. Who did Luke beat?

I think next week Bubba will redeem himself with all the talk he has been giving.

zak won round 1 until the sweep. dylan landed more strikes and did more damage. andrews 20-18. i think the wild card should have been kevin vs clint.

It's a joke that Bubba got the wild card. The coach's relationship with a certain fighter should not compromise picking the fighter that deserves it. Clint got screwed. I hope Bubba eventually gets in there with Urijiah and gets KTFO.

i can see the argument of having king over zak. As they were both equally "bad" / "good". Zak did more damage imo in his fight.

Cant see the argument of bubba over clint tho.Bubba clearly did not deserve the 2nd shot as clint was on his way to winning his fight anyway.

A predictable pick from Jones. I was pissed at first but as people have said there is a good chance Hester gets to fight in the finale and he has a decent career ahead of him with time on his side so in a way Bubba needed the pick more.

Bubba looked poor from what we saw but he seems to have a good rep from everybody on the show so maybe he's a good fighter who just underperformed. It seems likely that he beats Casey and someone mentioned how they saw a promo clip of him fighting someone with red shorts so i wonder if he makes the semi-final.

Definately agree, although I wouldn't give the first round to Zak. Both he and Clint deserved to be in the wild card.

I respect all the effort Bubba has gone through and that Clint is green on the ground, but he just deserved it more.

Zak was a dissapointment on the ground, but Casey was the biggest dissapointment of all fighters.

Personally I have no issue with Bubba being a wild card , his fight was not horrible and he himself was not that bad (he did more than King or what Clint did in Rnd 2) .
I would have seen him vs any of the 3 (Clint did sweet fuck all in the 2nd round and gave up almost instantly prior to taping , didn't even try to defend . Zak did sweet fuck all when he was on the ground , he was not even trying to get up as he was preventing himself from being able to by locking his leg around Dylan and well King did yeah he did sweet fuck all period) .

I would have liked Bubba vs Clint (or Clint vs Zak to see some firework) but Bubba vs King is personnal and could make for good tv .

Zak has great striking in my opinion but once on his back he appeared almost helpless in that fight. It's a serious weakness in MMA and one that his opponent is sure to use against him.

Hester vs Cummings could have been good, 2 strikers

With Cummings ground on his back, it would not have been good against McDaniel

But anyway, McDaciel doesn't deserves it, so Hester vs Cummings would have been better

Clint vs Bubba would of been my pick. I dont think either Zak or Casey deserved the Wildcard.

Jones' argument stunk as well. Bubba has more experience and still sucks. Clint has way more raw talent and could actually go places.

Jones shouldnt've promised Bubba the wild card spot. Not only Hester looked better, but Jones also fucked up with his pick and gave Clint like the worst opponent possible, while Bubba got a very nice match up.

For those that are disagreeing with me on Casey being the better option than Zac-if a guy can't do anything against a striker lnp'ing him, how the fuck is he gonna win fights?

Both need a lot of work but Clint has potential Zak has a ways to go. He looked completely out of sync except for when he had top control .

Back