***Zak Cummings, SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Chael was your TUF coach & all... How do you think he beats Wanderlei in June? :D
I've always thought Chael beats Wandy pretty easy. He has crazy pressure and is really hard to hit clean. I think he keeps putting him on his back and lands a ton of strikes on the ground.

Zak, I've always enjoyed watching you fight and made me a fan.

Where do you usually watch UFC cards, if at all?

Do you have any hobbies or passions outside of fighting?
I own a gym, teach, and train. My life is pretty much surrounded by MMA. I love to shoot guns, fish, do pretty much anything outdoors, cook, and spend time with the Wifey though

Where do you usually watch UFC cards, if at all?
I try to keep up with them but there are so many. haha Normally, I record and watch them later at home. Sometimes I will do to sports bars and make a night of it.

Thank you, I try to fight for the fans. I want to finish fights and put on a show. Means a lot to me

Brother, get those W's so you can move up in the rankings and get the big fights. Anyone whose a real MMA fan knows you always put it on the line.

Hey Zak, if you could fight any MMA fighter in the history of the sport retired or not, who would it be?

Hey Zak, if you could fight any MMA fighter in the history of the sport retired or not, who would it be?
IDK.... Thats tough, BAS RUTTEN maybe. So many to pick from. Bas, Anderson, Hughes, Fedor. Any of the greats out of respect.

IDK.... Thats tough, BAS RUTTEN maybe. So many to pick from. Bas, Anderson, Hughes, Fedor. Any of the greats out of respect.
Bas Rutten, great answer. You looked great in your last fight man, congrats. You're super underrated. I wouldn't be surprised to see you break that top 15 with another win!

Bas Rutten, great answer. You looked great in your last fight man, congrats. You're super underrated. I wouldn't be surprised to see you break that top 15 with another win!
Thanks, I have to just keep finishing fights and the right opportunities will present themselves

Zak, if you were to rematch Ponzonibio again what would you do differently? You were game as hell in that fight, but it looked like he was simply faster in the stand up.

hi zak do you think the use of performance enhancing drugs is still prevalent in the UFC even after the USADA program?

Zak, if you were to rematch Ponzonibio again what would you do differently? You were game as hell in that fight, but it looked like he was simply faster in the stand up.
Great question, I would do more research on him. I went into that fight thinking I could take him down at will. He did a really good job on staying out of range and moving away from the cage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back