***Zak Cummings, SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi zak do you think the use of performance enhancing drugs is still prevalent in the UFC even after the USADA program?
I'm sure there are ways around it. I don't have the time or energy to try to cheat the system. I do think USADA has made a huge difference though.

Great question, I would do more research on him. I went into that fight thinking I could take him down at will. He did a really good job on staying out of range and moving away from the cage.

Thank you Zak for answering a tough question. By the way I think your striking is the best I've seen it so far, everything was working for you and I think had you not choked him out, you'd probably would have gotten the KO/TKO regardless. Kudos to you and your striking coach.

Zak had to run an errand but will come back to answer any questions then be off!

Thank you Zak for answering a tough question. By the way I think your striking is the best I've seen it so far, everything was working for you and I think had you not choked him out, you'd probably would have gotten the KO/TKO regardless. Kudos to you and your striking coach.
Thank you! I've really fallen in love with striking. I feel I've gotten drastically better there.

Guys, thank you very very much for all the great questions! It's been my pleasure.

Thank you for joining us, Zak! Best of luck with whatever is next!

@Drake good job with the Q&A. You've made this a success and bringing in quality guests, how about some coaches or trainers next time?

@Drake good job with the Q&A. You've made this a success and bringing in quality guests, how about some coaches or trainers next time?
Thanks, bud! I'm actually looking at refs other than fighters as well. The GOAT Marc Goddard & Big John specifically!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back