Zebra Mats

Onyang

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Anyone know a perfect size for a mats for just two people. I was thinking about 10x10. Zebra mats are awesome. I ref and compete and every time I get on those mats, I feel like I'm on clouds.

Anyone got any advice>

I think 10x10 is sufficient for rolling. Probably not for takedowns and throws.

It's fine for take downs and throws, well most of them at least. 10x10 is alot larger than you think, trust me. And zebra mats are really thick but expensive. I would go with some dollamur mats if I was you. I'll have a review posted soon on them.

well the thing is, i refer at tournements, and they ususally sell the mats after them, so you get a discount, i just talked to zebra, and its going to 585, with no tax. what do you think

well the thing is, i refer at tournements, and they ususally sell the mats after them, so you get a discount, i just talked to zebra, and its going to 585, with no tax. what do you think

Not a bad price, pretty good. I mean it's up to you man, I got a 10x10 dollamur for $360ish. I finished the review, just waiting for it to be published. Then again, if you don't like them or don't need them you could always flip them.

Back