Zebra Roll Out Mats

ShogunStomp

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying a Zebra Roll Out Mat but I want to hear from those who have used them before. What do you guys think of them? Are they OK to use on carpet or cement? Do they slide around a lot? Is it a hassle to roll them up after each use?

I made a thread asking simular questions a couple weeks ago, didn't really get any legit answers. Dosen't sound like many people have them. From what i've gathered the jigsaw mats are actually better for home use because they dont need to be bordered, taped together or taped down.

I have a part time job at my schools rec center to teach bjj and have two roll out zebra mats I use to give me some extra space. They are pretty comfortable to roll on and they arn't a hassle at all to roll back up after you use them. They do slide around quite a bit when bigger guys roll, but I'm also setting them up on wood flooring so I'm sure that doesn't help. The rec has a ton of yoga mats so I usually lay those down first then put the zebra mats on top of them to help reduce the sliding.

Back