Zelg highlight

FYI: He trains with Cro-Cop now. He's going to be a force in the MMA arena.

Man that mofo has done everything hasn't he? Open Karate, kickboxing, looked like a grappling tourney there, looked also like Amateur Boxing. Good to see a guy with that long a History and that thick a background.

King Kabuki said:
Man that mofo has done everything hasn't he? Open Karate, kickboxing, looked like a grappling tourney there, looked also like Amateur Boxing. Good to see a guy with that long a History and that thick a background.

yeah and he is like 22 yrs old!

he was a very promising itf tkf fighter , he even won the now extinted itc tkd tournament in argentina, but after gen choi's dead the tournament was extint, i saw some of the macthes and they were very nice, with beautiful kos

then he went to other martial sports until mma

Oooohhhh ITF versus ITF. It will be interesting if we see some spinning hook kicks and such.

You guys had those tournaments in Brazil as well, right? Because one of my buddies went to one of them and came back with a new hot brazilian girlfriend (or maybe she was argentinian). He is long gone from the martial arts scene now...

You know I just finished watching the Crocop story and he was quite a skinny and tall kid (sort of like Zelg). If you watch his old videos he even does a round kick in the traditional manner against the bag (ball of the foot round kick). Sort of strange to see his progression.

It was interesting to see Crocop working out with a Makiwara Board...something most non-TMA guys wouldn't be caught dead with!

aaron_mag said:
Oooohhhh ITF versus ITF. It will be interesting if we see some spinning hook kicks and such.

You guys had those tournaments in Brazil as well, right? Because one of my buddies went to one of them and came back with a new hot brazilian girlfriend (or maybe she was argentinian). He is long gone from the martial arts scene now...

You know I just finished watching the Crocop story and he was quite a skinny and tall kid (sort of like Zelg). If you watch his old videos he even does a round kick in the traditional manner against the bag (ball of the foot round kick). Sort of strange to see his progression.

It was interesting to see Crocop working out with a Makiwara Board...something most non-TMA guys wouldn't be caught dead with!

dunno about brazil, probably it was argentina

and crocops story is very interesting, much better than his dvd, the makiwara part was very nice

Back