Zero G Midas shrinkage.

Nuclearlandmine

Shreddin'
Banned
Reaction score
I'm currently really really interested in a Tatami Fightwear Zero G Midas. Too bad it is only having A4 left. So i'm planning to buy an A4 and and shrink it down to A3 (which is my size). My question is that if anyone has bought these, how's the shrinkage of the gi?

Did you contact the company to ask them? It is there product so they might have the answer

Dude tatami gi's are big made and the zero g's barely shrink (due to the lighter material they are made from)

to put into retrospect im 6'3 around 215-220 and I fit into an a3 just fine. I have an a4 zero g but I rarely wear it as its a tent. Its such a shame because they are great gi's and really well made. the estilo's are good too if you can find an a3 in them?

Dude tatami gi's are big made and the zero g's barely shrink (due to the lighter material they are made from)

to put into retrospect im 6'3 around 215-220 and I fit into an a3 just fine. I have an a4 zero g but I rarely wear it as its a tent. Its such a shame because they are great gi's and really well made. the estilo's are good too if you can find an a3 in them?

yeah, i've had 2 tatami gi's and they hardly shrunk at all.

hmm. I was about to take advantage of the sale they are put in (40

Damn... Hadn't seen they made this sale after the BF sale. Might have bought an Estilo 2 in A3, but at 6'2

Bump.
So the team replied that Zero G Midas's shrinkage when at a 60 degree wash is at 12%, while with the Estilo 2.0 is about 10%. Should i take a risk and order an A4 Estilo 2.0 and shrink it down to A3? (Zero G is out of stock unfortunately, might as well pick up a Blue Estilo.)

Bump.
So the team replied that Zero G Midas's shrinkage when at a 60 degree wash is at 12%, while with the Estilo 2.0 is about 10%. Should i take a risk and order an A4 Estilo 2.0 and shrink it down to A3? (Zero G is out of stock unfortunately, might as well pick up a Blue Estilo.)

Really? My old zero g hasnt shrank at all, I find that interesting

best get an estilo and chuck it in the dryer

Back