Zhang Kaiyin, China's undefeated fighter

Hes undefeated ah? The real question is who has he fought?

sold out stadium and national broadcasted show doesn't sound to bad for a low production show.

My whole point is that Kickboxing seem to do well lately in China, you dick.

still k1 is in shambles and doesn't promote shit....1 event a year and that china event was in 2013 ffs....we're almost in 2015 and their 2013 wgp hasn't even ended yet.....sure they're making a shitload of money :rolleyes: ....hilarious

'sold out stadium'.....what was the attendance and gate revenue if I might ask

because everything is called a stadium in the eyes of some posters on this board....even lumpini and raja are considered stadiums when they're just venues.....there are a zillions of those all over and nobody calls them stadiums

just asking, because the footage I've seen of that k1 event you couldn't tell shit about how big it was, it was quite dark

still k1 is in shambles and doesn't promote shit....1 event a year and that china event was in 2013 ffs....we're almost in 2015 and their 2013 wgp hasn't even ended yet.....sure they're making a shitload of money :rolleyes: ....hilarious

I never statted it as a fact, I had the personal feeling it would be like that. even though they have no shows K1 pulled decent attention in national TV with the one show they had.

as I said my whole point is that Kickboxing there seem to be a market in China.

because everything is called a stadium in the eyes of some posters on this board....even lumpini and raja are considered stadiums when they're just venues.....there are a zillions of those all over and nobody calls them stadiums

thanks for pointing out that english isn't my first language. discussion worthy.

Last edited:
They are literally called "Lumpinee Stadium" and "Rajadamnern Stadium"...

How are they not stadiums? You're an idiot Brock.

Nobody said K-1 is making a shitload of money and doing good, we said they seemingly did good WHEN specifically hosting a show in China, and that shows in China from other promoters do well.

He looks pretty good man. The 2nd video with that clinch work. Nice kicks. Pretty talented but his stance is crap. High guard wont work in MMA.

bit of a rush on that one.

I would like to see him mix things up in glory's welterweight division. And shit, why go so hard on the us market, glory should gun for china as well. Maybe a co-promotion with kunlun fight or something...

this.

Nice Share Kaghan...

He Seems To Leave Himself Open Quite Alot Of The Time...

But Definite One To Watch

--------------------------------------------------------------

'sold out stadium'.....what was the attendance and gate revenue if I might ask

just asking, because the footage I've seen of that k1 event you couldn't tell shit about how big it was, it was quite dark

Rajadamnern and Lumpini (specially the new one) are indeed stadiums, build for the sole purpose of exhibiting ringfights and build accordingly. Not venues..because nothing else happens there but fighting.

Last edited:
Back