Zimbabwe coup or not?

Fluffernutter

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
reading that tanks are on the way to Harare.

Real or just Twitter and YouTube rumors?

about damn time

is tsvangirai (sp) still alive?

another coup, I just hope this will not end up like the one in Turkey where people got run over by tanks!

too late. all the white people are gone. they dun goofed by kicking whitey out

There's been a struggle going on between the vice president and Mrs Mugabe over who's going to take the reigns when Bob dies.
Probably related to that, and probably a purge by one of the two evil fuckers or the other.
Doubt it's anything to celebrate.

Would be happy to be wrong. It's about time Zimbaweans got something better.

Also, this all brings the likelihood of civil war in my country a bit closer... and I already suspected that it might happen in the next two years.

Last edited:
Reports say that Mugabe has been removed from power, with ex-vice president Mnangagwa replacing him.

i wonder if the British will be planning a invasion or military intervention

There's been a struggle going on between the vice president and Mrs Mugabe over who's going to take the reigns when Bob dies.

This is what France24 is reporting as well. It's a show of power from the military to remind Grace who has got the power when Robert is gone.

This is what France24 is reporting as well. It's a show of power from the military to remind Grace who has got the power when Robert is gone.

It's a good thing. Bitch is fucking psycho.

Africa is still pretty chauvinistic. Even if the former vice president wasn't buddy-buddy with the head of the army, I doubt the military were too keen on the idea of taking orders from a woman.
Especially an unproven, post-revolutionary woman.

It sure appears to look like one. Mugabe on house arrest, tanks in the street and the military is in charge of state tv

Lol. I am enjoying how the military is still adamantly maintaining that this is not a coup.

Back