Zma?

Sonny said:
LOL. I'm slowly getting used to waking up from a terrifying nightmare only to see that I've pitched a tent in my shorts.

I'm considering this for sig material.

I get a better, deeper sleep. Works better when I've been working out though, I noticed. The vivid dreams go away after awhile. But if I stop for a week then start again, the dreams return.

And you're not supposed to take ZMA with dairy because of the calcium will apparently compete for absorption.

Noticed Smash made a post on the Saintwilhelms.org forum about chatting with the archbishop of canterbury about lifting and mma while taking zma before bed and i wanted to share that last night I had an acorn fight with albert pujols. granted, i did wake up feeling fantastic.

+1 for ZMA

I haven't taken it for a while, but I do remember the dreams. I always took z-mass which also had L-dopa in it, crazy ass dreams. But now I take Lean dreams from ALRI and it's the best sleep, with no crazy dreams.

i love having crazy ass dreams.stwacoach which z-mass formula did you take? the cyclo z-mass or the z-mass pm?

woober said:
No, it's not the multivitamin. Did I say it was? No, I said it was B6. Look at the label, ZMA is fucking loaded with a HUGE amount of B6. Most multi's don't have that much, and with all the other vitamins it might not be absorbed as well.

I've never experienced the aforementioned effects with an MV, even one with such operatically obscene numbers as Solgar (3750% RDA for B6 alone). Maybe it really is just the B6 free to act on its own; I feel it isn't, but who cares? It's all fun.

Why the fuck bump a months old ZMA thread? If you have a question, bloody well ask it versus just digging up old threads.

Mike, have you never seen the "Search motherf***er" replies some people get?

I was dreaming of zombies attacking me, and me running from them with a huge boner LOL

damn you guys - chill.

first, to be honest I can't remember why I bumped it up other than I thought it was VERY useful and relevant information for those who joined recently and haven't learned how to freggin search (of which there are many, don't you agree?)

second, you're right - "bump" is not a "quality" post. I was not aware that all posts needed to be quality. Nor did I realize that this was a fauz paux

If that's the case - we'd lose about .... mmm ... 80% of the membership.

damn you guys - chill.

first, to be honest I can't remember why I bumped it up other than I thought it was VERY useful and relevant information for those who joined recently and haven't learned how to freggin search (of which there are many, don't you agree?)

second, you're right - "bump" is not a "quality" post. I was not aware that all posts needed to be quality. Nor did I realize that this was a fauz paux

There's a lot of people that don't use search. Not because they don't know how, but because they are lazy.

Losing that particular 80% would be bad how? We'd be left with mature intelligent individuals with common sense. Damn...now THAT would be a great discussion forum.

As for the nutso dreams, if they stop can I double my dose? They have been lately, and I really really really really like/miss them.

the mg content on my ZMA is
Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 6.00 mg
Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 6.00 mg
Folic Acid 300.00 mcg
Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 3.00 mcg
Magnesium (as Magnesium Aspartate 300mg) 60.00mg
Zinc (as Zinc Arginate 300mg) 30.00 mg
Copper (as Copper Gluconate) 2.00 mg
Hops Flower Extract (Humulus lupulus) 120.00 mg
Valerian Root Extract (Valeriana officinalis) 500.00mg

Judging from those ingredients, I'd just buy the real ZMA.
Look for:

Magnesium: 450mg
Zinc: 30mg
Vitamin B6: 12mg

It makes me a little drowsey but give me major shits.

Back