Zoinks!!!! Soccer kick to the body KO!

TheRealWill

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I accidentally turned on the new Ultimate Fighter and caught this Khalil Rountree guy just MAIM some Mohammed dude.

He landed a partially blocked head kick and some follow up punches and Mohammed dropped to all fours. Rountree throws maybe one punch to the side of the head, then just stands up and BRUTALLY kicks him in the liver. A second kick mostly finds the arm/shoulder as Mohammed falls to his side and Herb Dean halts the action.

Dana white was quoted as saying - " Holy f****** s**"!!! Holy f****** s***! That was up there with Urijah Halls spinning back kick"!

Did anyone else see that??? I'm looking for a GIF but if anyone finds it, please share and I'll add it to the OP.

I think people should use this technique much more. Scary to think he was "anger kicking" him because "he tried to choke me and that really pissed me off and I....just...aagghhh!"

it was vicious. Khalil used to train with Anderson who had very good things to say about him. I think he even said Khalil either KO'd or rocked him in training

Sounds fucking brutal.

Must see.

We should kick you in the liver for telling us about it and not posting even so much as a pic

So nasty. You can hear the thud every time a kick connected. Awesome finish.

8/8 would watch again

I too must watch this soccer kick.

It's okay bro, you can admit it wasn't an accident and you were watching TUF because you enjoy it

What channel is TUF on these days, have not watched since Badr Ko'd Vinny.

I was watching Oz the other night and saw a guy go brain dead from a punch. In full sparring gear.

The guy really hated his dad.

bs-luke.gif

irvin_kick.gif~original

The show started already? So is the guy who lost out?

Why are these downed opponent rib kicks not utilized more?

Back