Zombie Kimonos

Ok, i like my Ouano the most. I am 5 feet 5 inches and weigh 125 pounds. What size should get? A-1 or A-2? The chart says A-1 5'2"-5'5" 110-140 pounds. A-2 5'5"-5'9" 140-170 pounds.

I would go with the A-1 then for sure, wash in Cold Water and Dry with No Heat or if you still need it to shrink a little you can use medium heat. Thanks for the support and if you order now, the shipping is Free, they are expected to ship June 30th. Once you get the Gi, I would love for you to take some video footage rolling in it and send it to me, I am setting up a Video Blog for Zombie Supporters, Ossss

I just wanted to say Thank You all for the awesome support, and just wanted to let you all know we have a few Extra Gi's ordered from the Pre Order Sale, to see if we have your size please visit our site !!! Thanks again, and these are expected to ship out June 30 !!! you can Pre Order Here if we have your size !

I just wanted to say Thank You all for the awesome support, and just wanted to let you all know we have a few Extra Gi's ordered from the Pre Order Sale, to see if we have your size please visit our site !!! Thanks again, and these are expected to ship out June 30 !!! you can Pre Order Here if we have your size !

when will you guys get some real pics up? I would like to see the actual gi before ordering.

thanks

Back