Zombie Rifle Cases

crowded

Red Belt
Reaction score
LOL

Ok... so gun nuts get nuttier. Does "The Walking Dead" audience have that much overlap with NASCAR or is the video game generation creating a resurgence in 2nd Amendment support? I know Zombies are cool and all but what could be more stodgy than Midway? :icon_lol:

Buy Now Zombie Hunters!!

665400.jpg

to go with your zombie AR
p_100007359_2.jpg

and zombie rounds
image.php

and zombie optics
EoTech_XPS2-Z%20Right%20lo-res.jpg

to shoot your zombie targets
TARGET-300_B.jpg

Don't forget zombie knives...

zombie_zk_knives.jpg

Are the zombies on the other side of the knives? Or is that a zombie on the blade? Dayglo green could just be Toxic Avenger knives or something. :)

I don't care what the medium is (zombies in this case) as long as it gets people to the range to actually learn how to shoot.

I dislike that people who dislike foreign made good can figure out the difference between they're and there.

FWIW, the kabar zombie knives are pretty well made, held to the same standards as other kabar knives anyways. And w lot of knife companies are beginning to offer high visibility colors in their survival knifes. Dropping an all black knife in the brush at night isn't the easiest thing to find.

the zombie stopper optic is kind of cool, it has a biohazard symbol with a 1 moa dot in the center, similar to eotech's normal 10 moa ring and one moa dot. It's a little tacticool, but not completely impractical by any means.

^ have the second from bottom, dislike that there made in Taiwan

Gerber knives are now made in China...

Taiwan>China made. Its pretty common now for most quality knives to hold a good edge, but my Gerber knives tend to have any rubber or molded parts on handles fall off.

I wanted to buy one of the zombie dummy targets just for the complete fun factor.
Then I looked at the price and decided my paper silhouette targets and cans work just fine.
Will save my money for more ammo and guns before the ban.

Bry

Back