Zombie strength

Phsy A

Mental C

Exp C

Emotion F

Total Z+

I didn't see bald/shaved on Q3, so that might change my score a bit...

A
C
D
F

I feel genuinely insulted that it asked me if I have ever seen a zombie movie. I guess I was thinking more along the lines of "28 Days Later" zombies than "NOTLD" zombies.

I think they were going for World War Z or Survival guide stuff, otherwise never would have picked a bike.

What does it say about the S&P that we all got F's on emotional?

Physical A
Mental B
Experience B
Emotional F

Just for shits and giggles, I checked all the answers and then took the quiz again, deliberately giving all the recommended responses. Still got an F for emotional. This shit is rigged.

Z+

Phys: A
Mental: B
Emo: F

And I kept expecting one of those zombies to jump out and scare me.

Just for shits and giggles, I checked all the answers and then took the quiz again, deliberately giving all the recommended responses. Still got an F for emotional. This shit is rigged.

I think the "correct" way to survive in Zombie land is to shut down your emotions. Emotions in a time of zombie wars = DEATH.

I re-took it trying to answer as emotionally as possible, and still only got a D on the emo rating. Maybe you're right...

No, we're failing the "Emo" part cause were good folk. If you go through the answers, it tells you what scores as what.

For instance, if your head isn't shaved, you get a point against you, as you may be emotionaly attached.

Another was "Your buddy gets hurt, what do you do?"

I answered "Carry him" but I should have answered "leave him". That gets a point against you in the emotional too.

Think "Fuck you, I don't give a shit" while answering, and you'll get an A.

Physical A
Mental B
Experience B
Emotional F

We got the same. I'm still coming to your area when the shit goes down. River boat pirate, right?

Either that or I'll head to the islands here. Lots of plant/food life and low density population. Plus it's fucking cold here.

I want it.

The_Zombie_Survival_Guide.jpg

RHWorldWarZ500.jpg

Sick book.

We got the same. I'm still coming to your area when the shit goes down. River boat pirate, right?

Either that or I'll head to the islands here. Lots of plant/food life and low density population. Plus it's fucking cold here.

Hell yeah. River pirating is the way to go. I live, literally, 3 blocks from a shipyard, and since I work in a hospital, I'll get one of the earliest warnings of an outbreak.
Unfortunately, my roomate with all the firepower is moving, so its time for me to get my personal protection permit.

i took that zombie survival flash test before going to bed and had the craziest dreams about zombies.

Back