Zubaira Tukhugov: I will fight Artem Lobov with pleasure. (Khabib vs Lobov conflict)

Aram boooosh ;)

I'm was talking about Conor, but now after that post I'm starting to suspect you of some serious cocaine abuse. Gargling on nuts, that's Iranian habit... You have lamb nuts as a national dish so I suspect you can tell me all about it.

You mention Khabib here, even though this topic is not about him and mentions him very lightly. For some reason Conor fans turn into rabid dogs when they see that name.

what-it-feels-like-to-argue-with-mcgregor-fanboys-409069.png
thought so.
slander.
derogatory claims with no proof/evidence.

keep posting pics for likes mate, its serving you well.
when you get a bit older, your younger self will embarass you.

thought so.
slander.
derogatory claims with no proof/evidence.

keep posting pics for likes mate, its serving you well.
when you get a bit older, your younger self will embarass you.

Khodafes azizam

It was not me who started the cocaine rumors. It was all over the media.

I actually start threads and put in some offert to them by translating an interview for you, you on the other hand come in to them and take a dump. No wonder you get no likes.

Last edited:
Nice interview, Zubaira has such a strong Chechen accent :D I sometimes find it hard to understand his accent in his instagram videos.

He is a cool fighter though, I hope he doesn't waste his time fighting Lobov. He deserves someone better. He is 3-1 in UFC. He is 27 and is still quite young in fighting years, so hopefully he looks good upon return.

I hope Roman Kopylov goes into UFC one day.
Kopylov is a must in UFC one day, very exciting and creative striker.
Not right now though, he needs more experience, if he continues to improve he's one to watch, for sure. Mineev x Kopylov will be fireworks.

You are doing a great jobs with these threads, there are so many interviews that i have never time to watch and these transcripts make it much easier. Keep them coming <5>

95?

If you mean Region 95 then no
2000px-Flag_of_the_Chechen_Republic_of_Ichkeria.svg.png

:D
I tried to guess this flag and thought it was Kabardino-Balkaria, or somewhere.. I always thought Chechnya had a darker green and no symbol of a wolf and sun, lol. I was wrong. Nice flag, though.

I tried to guess this flag and thought it was Kabardino-Balkaria, or somewhere.. I always thought Chechnya had a darker green and no symbol of a wolf and sun, lol. I was wrong. Nice flag, though.

Its the old flag during 1991-1999 and thanks :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back