ZUFFA Boxing

Gangsters_Paradise

Gangster Belt
Banned
Reaction score
ZUFFABOXING.jpg

what's ZUFFA Boxing all about ? Dana was wearing a ZUFFA boxing shirt on today at the Toronto Conference are the Fertitas and Dana back in Business ? Do you think they will open up a boxing promotion ?

Zuffa boxing represent all non boxers with a desire to compete at the highest level without putting in any work. CM Cuck going to get wasted by Floyd and come back to the UFC a shook one.

So when Reebok actually produces a product you finally like you refused to buy it? Reebok is in a lose-lose situation with some fans.
I don't like the big reebok on the arm. Get rid of that and I'd buy it.

I have a feeling WMA and Dana is about to venture into professional boxing business after the May-Mac fight

Theres like 5 ppl who make money in boxing. The vast majority dont make shit. Theres guys boxing in televised bouts for like $500.

That's five more than anyone making anything in MMA. Conor is boxing and will continue to box if the opportunities continue to pop up because he's fed up with making that #ReebokMoney

Zuffa Boxing is boxing promition owned by returning Lorenzo Fertita and run by Dana White, that will arrive as soon Conor KO's Mayweather, he will be their first Pro and best boxer in the world.

I hope Renz is coming back, sport needs him!

WME owns Zuffa

Wme bought ufc not zuffa, zuffa was the original owners of ufc and sold it to wme.

That would be dope if zuffa boxing becomes a promotion, especially for ufc fighters wanting to crossover, i think this is great for boxing and ufc, all combative sports. Reminds me of when mma fighters would challenge in kickboxing k1 and some would actually win in kickboxing.

Wme bought ufc not zuffa, zuffa was the original owners of ufc and sold it to wme.

That would be dope if zuffa boxing becomes a promotion, especially for ufc fighters wanting to crossover, i think this is great for boxing and ufc, all combative sports. Reminds me of when mma fighters would challenge in kickboxing k1 and some would actually win in kickboxing.

Wrong, WME bought Zuffa LLC

Back