zydrunas log press world record

I wonder what his true top end is on this lift. He's been breaking the WR every 6 months-1 year for several years and they always look easy. Be nice to just see him go all out and set the WR with a true 1RM instead of breaking it by a kilo or two every time.

I wonder what his true top end is on this lift. He's been breaking the WR every 6 months-1 year for several years and they always look easy. Be nice to just see him go all out and set the WR with a true 1RM instead of breaking it by a kilo or two every time.

It reminds me of Sergei Bubka, he used to beat his own world record in pole vault with 1 cm. But I belive he had a sponsorship deal where he would receive a bonus every time he broke it.
Do strongmen get anny bonus when they break records?

217.5 kg was only three months ago.

Maybe he's done 500+ in training and is just trolololing everyone.

I imagine the reasons are similar to any other strength competition. If you have limited attempts, you're not going to blow them on huge jumps over the record that you may miss--putting you in a bad position competitively. And if it were more of a max showcase designed to see how hevy he could go, it wouldnt be a sanctioned comp/record.

edit: not that you dont already know this of course

MAJOR WSM SPOILERS FOLLOW, DISREGARD IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW FINALS OUTCOME:

Big Z won

Just retarded pressing power.

Anyone know what the next closest competitor pressed?

Lol you were really going to wait until it aired to find out?

Brb, staying off of the internet.

Lol you were really going to wait until it aired to find out?

Brb, staying off of the internet.

I'll probably forget by tomorrow. So it doesn't really matter. I just wanted to call KS a dick.

Crazy strength, I'm sure he's done 500 before. Glad to see he won again, now we just gotta wait forever to see it on ESPN or youtube.

I'll probably forget by tomorrow. So it doesn't really matter. I just wanted to call KS a dick.

Posted on mobile so no spoiler option.

3oeh08.jpg

Back