Usage for hash tag: blueAnon

1. cottagecheesefan

Law Details of Fani Willis’ alleged ‘improper’ relationship with prosecutor may go public as judge unseals his divorce case

...was funny since it was Wade and Willis's team that showed that, despite him now defending them lol It is a cognitive dissonance meltdown due to a #blueAnon mass formation psychosis that has been going off the rails since Biden was elected and he gradually became the worst president in history
  2. cottagecheesefan

Law Biden furious with garland and may soon replace him (also wants to throw Mayorkas under the bus)

dude, your posts to reaction score is a DISGRACE, and more simply SAD. Can you please just go to the WR lounge or another thread? You obviously a jack full of shiiltz. Maybe seek some behavioral health referrals, which you and the #blueAnon mod squad obviously need. #seekHelp.org
  3. cottagecheesefan

Crime Biden was in possession of classified documents while not in office

Aren’t all these accounts, like wilder, poon, braxis, fawlty, etc just @PEB accounts, each being one facet of his, or perhaps her, multi personality schizo TDS, due to #blueAnon mass formation psychosis? Anyways, that was just my assessment, but I am not a neurologist
  4. cottagecheesefan

Law Details of Fani Willis’ alleged ‘improper’ relationship with prosecutor may go public as judge unseals his divorce case

Why didn’t you merge this into my thread that was way better at covering this issue that this gutter trash thread? If nothing else, that prove the rico case against the sherdog #blueAnon mod squad. Glad I am proven correct everytime, bless
  5. cottagecheesefan

Elections Will Trump be on the primary and/or general ballot? (SCOTUS says Trump will remain 9-0)

...and a half minutes is simply 2 clips of MSNBC's coverage. If nothing else, watch those first 6 and a half minutes. It is simply amazing, but at the same time, it really shows how the #blueAnon mass formation psychosis forms and is maintained. They push the same content every day, over and...
  6. cottagecheesefan

Social A record number of American 40-year-olds have never been married

...wages Now that there is reduced birth rate, we need migrants to fill the worker gap = reduced wages These retards fall for it every single time. That is why it is referred to as the #blueAnon mass psychosis that has been building for decades. All in the name of progressive social justice
  7. cottagecheesefan

Elections what do you guys think about vivek ramaswamy?

...She has no way to answer except to say "but it was the biggest threat to democracy in several generations!". Hey lady, no one cares except #blueAnon freaks, no matter how many times you say it. That is why Trump is leading despite them also crying about a potential Trump presidency being...
Back