Just wanted to say ducked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've lied to you...a heinous and dishonest act, yes, but I did so with purpose. My goal, friend, was to get you to respond as if this was all God's honest truth....By doing so, I planned, successfully, to put you in a bad mood...But why? Haha! That's the beauty of it. The purpose of my doing so was that it amuses me! It's a unique way of gaining laughter at another's expense, I call it;

Humorous deception. And I'm afraid you've fallen prey to it!

I've lied to you...a heinous and dishonest act, yes, but I did so with purpose. My goal, friend, was to get you to respond as if this was all God's honest truth....By doing so, I planned, successfully, to put you in a bad mood...But why? Haha! That's the beauty of it. The purpose of my doing so was that it amuses me! It's a unique way of gaining laughter at another's expense, I call it;

Humorous deception. And I'm afraid you've fallen prey to it!

Bravo you take pride in trolling and backing down from fights you're not even a man. You're a disgrace bottom line.

I'm watching the hockey game now later justwantedtoduck

You got visited by the tricks master.

These noobs are like puppets on strings

As if Romey wasn't a big enough joke already.....now this.

Haha

The mods need to ban or dub justwantedtosay for trolling. He's blantly admitted trolling and the rules need to be enforced. Don't be fucking hypocrites

If they handed out bans for trolling, Jim, there wouldn't be anyone left in the OT.

You've been bested.

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

The mods need to ban or dub justwantedtosay for trolling. He's blantly admitted trolling and the rules need to be enforced. Don't be fucking hypocrites

This is sig worthy.

If they handed out bans for trolling, Jim, there wouldn't be anyone left in the OT.

You've been bested.

No way. I won by forfeit I was ready to fight which makes me the bigger and better man. You can circle jerk justwantedtobegay all you want but he has to live with being a trolling coward. Boom I'm unstoppable.

Last edited:

No way. I won by forfeit I was ready to fight which makes me the bigger and better man. You can circle jerk justwantedtobegay all you want but he has to live with me being a trolling coward. Boom I'm unstoppable.

It is now evident that you have been humbugged by me, one of the few inexorable masters of the ruse. You were as far from the truth as you could possibly be, all thanks to my elaborate subterfuge.

oh wow... this is brutal

No way. I won by forfeit I was ready to fight which makes me the bigger and better man. You can circle jerk justwantedtobegay all you want but he has to live with me being a trolling coward. Boom I'm unstoppable.

Wait, what? I think you need to rethink things, bro. :cool:

Yeah mods. You fucking dicks. Do something.

wait....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back