Just wanted to say ducked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure he'll set a follow up day and time even further away.

I can't believe I was scammed like this. I had a video set up in my ride and was going to be an Internet legend

I for one am shocked this fight didn't go down.

Well well well...It seems as though you have once again, despite your best efforts, become a pawn in one of my rather elaborate ruses, and it seems as though the end restult of said ruse has left your state of being of a lesser quality than before you were dealt the card hidden up my sleeve, while being none the wiser!

Didnt you say you were gpnna be in a bmw or audi or some shit? Then you say white suv here?

Big reply incoming from Jimbo, he's pissed.

Didnt you say you were gpnna be in a bmw or audi or some shit? Then you say white suv here?

Does BMW or Audi make a SUV?

But he was was in a Kia sportage

Well well well...It seems as though you have once again, despite your best efforts, become a pawn in one of my rather elaborate ruses, and it seems as though the end restult of said ruse has left your state of being of a lesser quality than before you were dealt the card hidden up my sleeve, while being none the wiser!

Coles notes- you're a fucking pussy who backed down like a yellow backed coward

shitstorm.jpg

I never said that. I actually can't believe you drove all the way to Mississauga to fight me in a movie theater parking lot, on a Saturday night. Aren't you like 35 or older? What are you doing with your life?

I was actually worried you wouldn't show, and this would be a waste, but you made the thread for me and even admitted to going. FUCKING LOL.

You actually believed you would be showing up to fight a 6 foot 11, 155lb Mr.Taiwan bodybuilding / fitness expo trainer. hahah

I never said that. I actually can't believe you drove all the way to Mississauga to fight me in a movie theater parking lot, on a Saturday night. Aren't you like 35 or older? What are you doing with your life?

I was actually worried you wouldn't show, and this would be a waste, but you made the thread for me and even admitted to going. FUCKING LOL.

Laugh all you want. This proves you're a pure Internet troll who has no credibility. I stood tall and went to fight an Internet stranger. You are human garbage. Fucking troll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back