PWD 185: Was Flipping Through The Channels and saw CM Punk on the UFC..

I feel like everyone is wanting the Reigns push to backfire and I don't know why. What's not to like about the guy? He has 4 or 5 moves? So does every wrestler and his are pretty badass. He doesn't have mic skills? Average at best but at least he's not cheesy and pandering to the crowd.

Same people complain all the time about WWE not creating new stars, then when WWE does it they go "No no not that guy, I want MY guy". That and they are scared to death he'll be the new Cena.

Same people complain all the time about WWE not creating new stars, then when WWE does it they go "No no not that guy, I want MY guy". That and they are scared to death he'll be the new Cena.

Do you want another Cena?

Is Roman going to be on top of WWE for the next 13 years? Probably not, but the thought of someone being the next Cena who's not named CM Punk rustles alot of jim jams.

So you do want another Cena? Yes/No?

Dont understand whats so horrible about having a champion that always wins
Thats been standard operating procedure since the days of Strangler Lewis
Verne Gagne
Ric Flair
Bruno Sammartino
Hulk Hogan
Harley Race
Jack Brisco
Nick Bockwinkel etc
Whats the problem

Zayn/Neville was really, really good. Like all the near falls, Zayn definitely dropped a few F bombs in there, Graves with a super obvious one too.

Overall, great card. Zayn/Neville had the best match, followed by the women. Probably the best WWE card of the year.

I don't mind Cena. I don't like him and I don't hate him. I do hate his jorts and Cena suit doe

Dont understand whats so horrible about having a champion that always wins
Thats been standard operating procedure since the days of Strangler Lewis
Verne Gagne
Ric Flair
Bruno Sammartino
Hulk Hogan
Harley Race
Jack Brisco
Nick Bockwinkel etc
Whats the problem

Seriously, these people act like Cena is the worst thing to happen to wrestling. I'm glad there wasn't an IWC back in the 70s, 80s. Imagine the bitching and complaining about Bruno going unbeaten for 7 years or Backlund's long title run. Same people who complain about Hulk Hogan are the ones saying they should be choosing who the stars should be.

Zayn/Neville was really, really good. Like all the near falls, Zayn definitely dropped a few F bombs in there, Graves with a super obvious one too.

Overall, great card. Zayn/Neville had the best match, followed by the women. Probably the best WWE card of the year.

Yeah, I watched last night like at 2 in morning drunk AF. Shit was cool

Yes, because I don't have a blood curling hate for him.

Neither do I. I am just bored with him. It has been about a decade of him on top. Wrestling needs an antidote for a character like him. It needs something organic to replace him otherwise WWE's descent into mediocrity during the past decade will continue. I am sure of that. 100%.

I guess these are ALL MY GUYS since I prefer them in the main event instead:

-Wyatt
-Ambrose
-Cesaro
-Rollins
-Orton
-Ziggler
-Miz
-Sandow
-Cody Rhodes

Oh ya and they obviously all have a huge Indy following... these are the reasons why I chose them instead of Reigns, not because they are just plain better in every single way...

I enjoy their work but Sandow, Cody and Cesaro are never gonna be main eventers. Way too much damage done.

CM Punk blasting WWE is a blessing in disguise for Corey Graves.

Back