PWD 185: Was Flipping Through The Channels and saw CM Punk on the UFC..

Biker Taker was more entertaining and even more intimidating than deadman Taker. I said it.

BrO7CDBCcAAkvYH.0_standard_730.0.jpg

Fuck...

No wonder he got fired. He's clearly given up caring, he's already such a star.

Yeah I don't get what he say that, it's the UFC brand what sells PPV buys not the fighters lol. I'm eager to hear CM Punk bullshit explanation about this when they ask him about this subject.

Well, he's on his best behaviour, so he gonna be in full, John Cena mode and say something along the lines of "Gee, I don't know, I'm just doing what the UFC asks, and if they want me in this position, then I guess that's just what I have to do. If they put me on the unaired prelims, then that's okay too."

So did the Big Guy lay the pipe with AJ and really take care of the plumbing before Punk got to her or what?

I loved that one too, I don't know why they switched the guitar work, this version had a much fuller and richer guitar tone. Whereas this version just felt a little too choppy.

[YT]kPjqAADShE4[/YT]

Probably because the original was too awesome for a heel to have so have give him a shittier version of it.

wow, so im watching sasha/charlotte, and sasha just threw charlotte into the stairs. i honestly can't remember the last time i saw that in a divas match. i swear i remembe reading once that H was not a fan of the term 'diva' and this was after he was in charge of NXT, which is why it is the "women's" title in NXT as opposed to "divas" title.

oh well, this match is pretty good for a womens match.

wow, so im watching sasha/charlotte, and sasha just threw charlotte into the stairs. i honestly can't remember the last time i saw that in a divas match. i swear i remembe reading once that H was not a fan of the term 'diva' and this was after he was in charge of NXT, which is why it is the "women's" title in NXT as opposed to "divas" title.

oh well, this match is pretty good for a womens match.

Steph also isn't a fan of the term "Diva", because it seems reductive.

i mean i would like it if wwe went back to more traditional PW type of business, but i dont think that will happen because they seem to make a lot of money doing things the way they are and having their wrestlers seem larger than life as "superstars". using Punk as an example, i remember when he said something along the lines of "im the best pro wrestler in the world". my initial reaction was "i've not heard pro wreslting on wwe in a looooong time", it was just kind of jarring especially after you hear sports entertainment for so long.

charlotte/sasha had a really good match.

So did the Big Guy lay the pipe with AJ and really take care of the plumbing before Punk got to her or what?

I think it must have been something from Season One of NXT, seeing as they were both on there (Punk was Darren Young's Pro). Now, whether it's a Cena-esque arbitrary dislike, that remains to be seen. But Punk definitely didn't like the guy from the get go.

i mean i would like it if wwe went back to more traditional PW type of business, but i dont think that will happen because they seem to make a lot of money doing things the way they are and having their wrestlers seem larger than life as "superstars". using Punk as an example, i remember when he said something along the lines of "im the best pro wrestler in the world". my initial reaction was "i've not heard pro wreslting on wwe in a looooong time", it was just kind of jarring especially after you hear sports entertainment for so long.

charlotte/sasha had a really good match.

When they did the Cena/Orton Unification Bout, Steph actually said "This is one of the biggest nights in PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING history", and really emphasised the "Professional Wrestling". So, I think it's Vince and Dunn who are pushing the "Dammit, it's Sports Entertainment!"

When they did the Cena/Orton Unification Bout, Steph actually said "This is one of the biggest nights in PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING history", and really emphasised the "Professional Wrestling". So, I think it's Vince and Dunn who are pushing the "Dammit, it's Sports Entertainment!"

oh wow.

one thing i forget about trips is that he was trained by killer kowalski, so i would imagine H has respect for the 'old' way of doing things. im about to leave work so im waiting ot watch zayn/neville until i get home. it seems like it will be a really good match,g iven how much ttime there is going to be for it.

Good, I hate it.

Cool, I must've missed that. A glimmer of hope for the future.

Back