PWD 187: Not Even Sports Entertainers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Cornette should have grown a mullet. Odd man out.

You rasslin guys might like this..

I play hockey vs. Michael Lansberg's son (off the record guy who CM Punk had that interview with recently)

We successfully requested Cult of Personality to be played during the warm up, he was a good sport.

That's funny.

NJPW Jan 4 card.

-Kyle O’Reilly & Bobby Fish defend the IWGP jr. tag
titles against Alex Shelley & Kushida, Rocky
Romero & Alex Koslov and The Young Bucks
- Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima & Tomoaki
Honma vs. The Bullet Club of Jeff Jarrett & Bad
Luek Fale & Yujiro Takahashi
- Toru Yano & Naomichi Marufuji & Shane Haste &
Mikey Nicholls vs. Takashi Iizuka & Shelton
Benjamin & Davey Boy Smith Jr. & Lance Archer
- Kazushi Sakuraba vs. Minoru Suzuki – UWFI rules,
no time limit, no pins, can only be won via
knockout, submission or referee stoppage
- Tomohiro Ishii vs. Togi Makabe for Never Open
Weight title
- Ryusuke Taguchi vs. Kenny Omega for IWGP jr.
title
- Karl Anderson & Doc Gallows vs. Katsuyori
Shibata & Hirooki Goto for IWGP tag team titles
- AJ Styles vs. Tetsuya Naito
- Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Kota Ibushi for IC tilte
- Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Kazuchika Okada for IWGP
title

Didn't UWFI rules have points and rope breaks? I used to watch it years ago, under the name Bushido. Vader was omitted, I think because he'd left to join WCW by the time it aired, but Gary Albright was there, throwing dudes around with nasty sulexes.

True. Must be some variation of the UWFi rules. Looks to be a great card over all. Even that match has me interested.

He talks about training with the Rock. The office just chose him and they had to fly him out and put up a ring in an abandoned warehouse to fit around Rocky's schedule. Said he was the nicest guy.

Really GMen??? This is how they should have been playing all year. That being said, I told you guys they future is looking bright and all is not as bad as it seems...

He also talked about Ryder getting busted for weed a few times. Since it's only a $1000 fine and no suspension Ryder didn't care about getting caught. That got him heat with management because he didn't show any remorse and just paid the money.

That could be a reason why they refused to push him when he was over with the fans. They tend to push company guys.

Fandango, Ryder and Riley should form a stable. They should work/shoot about how they had the look, the skills on the mic and were getting over but got buried for one reason or another. Job Squad 5.0...

He talks about training with the Rock. The office just chose him and they had to fly him out and put up a ring in an abandoned warehouse to fit around Rocky's schedule. Said he was the nicest guy.

Has anyone ever said a bad thing about The Rock.

Really GMen??? This is how they should have been playing all year. That being said, I told you guys they future is looking bright and all is not as bad as it seems...

Odell is the only bright spot with a healthy Jennings

Has anyone ever said a bad thing about The Rock.

Mick Foley

But he also later admitted it was his own fault, Mick was basically blowing things out of proportion and trying to find things to hate about The Rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back