PWD 187: Not Even Sports Entertainers

Status
Not open for further replies.
those Royal Rumble chairshots were dick moves

Well Rock was a dick heel at the time. Kayfabe.

- WWE Superstar Roman Reigns performed his first solo Make-A-Wish for the Make-A-Wish Foundation. The WWE Community Twitter posted some images of his visit with a young fan, Andjron, in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. The images area available below.

Last edited:
[YT]7E30H3r33oE[/YT]

4:10-

I'm disappointed that Nash doesn't wear Fubu jerseys anymore.

Former TNA wrestler Quinton Jackson signed with the UFC.

Odell is the only bright spot with a healthy Jennings

Eli is having one of his better seasons. His numbers are really good this season and he has done it without Cruz for half the season, Beckham was out the first six games, Nicks gone, a rookie TE, a new RB that has had injury issues off and on, a rookie RB in replacement, an offensive line that was patched together and by learning a new offensive system. Of course all that is noticed is his ONE bad game this season. Look at the numbers and you will see he has been playing really good this season though. The new offense is working and will only get better with returning, healthy players.

Cruz will be back with Beckham on the opposite side. Those two healthy can be a really big deal when healthy. Randle should also start getting better with those two getting all the attention. Randle can be a really good third option.

Donnell has had some really bright spots this season and has been a pleasant surprise at TE.

Jennings and Williams make a solid backfield. If Jennings can stay healthy that should be a really good 1-2.

The line has been blocking like it should the past few weeks. The system allows for quick release passes. They still need to work on the run blocking, and the play calling also leave something to be desired.

The defense needs work, but they should be getting healthy in the off season.

The Giants will be a contender next season. Book it now.

Last edited:
The only wrestler that seems to be cool with EVERYONE is Kane. Guy just seems like a really chill dude by all accounts.

Just listened to the Punk interview. I thought it was a really good listen tbh. I tend to believe most of what he said. I thought it was interesting about the settlement with WWE. I must have been living under a rock to have not heard about that.

I really am not a WWE basher or a Punk mark. His interview just seemed truthful to me for some reason. Maybe because Vince is so full of shit in his podcast interview. I found the "brass ring" comment the worst when guys like Punk and DB were just as hot as Cena at different points the past 3 or so years...

I really dont want to see Brock back in the UFC. Cain kills him and I think JDS and Werdum do too. Sure he is a draw, but he is so damn good in the WWE with Heyman. The UFC is gonna throw some serious money I bet though...

WWE can't afford Lesnar. It doesn't look like he is worth the money at this point either. Horrible contract and terms.

I'm watching the Nigel McGuiness documentary now, glad it's free on YouTube.

Did he get the hep in TNA?

I really liked him when he came in and feuded with Angle, but of course the Bischoff/Hogan regime had to waste him. I wonder who he got it from.

Says he doesn't know. But he claims he never shared needles or had unprotected sex. Says after 2 years of antibiotics he's developed immunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back