PWD 187: Not Even Sports Entertainers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Cook just got banned from the Bubba board.

Santa_With_Muscles.jpg

Well, Cook just got banned from the Bubba board.
Uhmm, should I feel sad. I don't wish him any good for the coming year. I hope he continues the way he thinks so he will have no future in anything he tries to do.

Wasnt the worst, but it was pretty awful. Though the more I see it the more I think he may have been scripted to say exactly what he said. WWE make mistakes like this quite a lot, eg: From every WM from 25 onwards they have called it the 25th-30th "anniversary" of WM. Idiots.

The more I think about it, the more I think that this will happen. WWE probably dont want a situation at WM where everyone knows at WM that Brock is leaving and they dont want 80,000 fans treating that match as a joke.
Of course there are downsides to Cena beating Brock - Brock puts no new guys over. What would be the point in bringing him in then? Makes this thing a little more interesting.

There's no really great way to book it from this point since Ambrose has been jobbed out at every PPV since the Shield split. Ideally I'd be ok with:

Cena takes title from Brock at the Rumble.
Reigns wins the Rumble.
Cena vs. Reigns at WM.
Reigns wins.
Rollins cashes in MITB to take the title from Reigns.
Rollins vs. Ambrose after that.

Alternatively, you could have Cena go over Brock at Rumble, Rollins cashes in that night and Reigns wins the Rumble to set up Reigns vs. Rollins at WM for the title, and have Ambrose talk his way into the match for a triple threat match for the strap.

I cant imagine them doing the main event without Cena or Lesnar. Though a triple threat with The Shield guys would be cool.^

I'd have it:

A heel (let's say Bray Wyatt) wins the Rumble, however, he was eliminated previously and sneaks back in to win (much like Austin did in 97).

At "Fast Lane" Bray Wyatt, and everyone who Wyatt eliminated after he was eliminated will compete for the right to face the champion at WrestleMania.

Reigns wins that match, and goes on to face Lesnar at WrestleMania. However, Dean Ambrose was set to win the match, until Seth Rollins (who was also in the match) hit him with the briefcase.

Reigns defeats Lesnar, after taking a beating in the match with Lesnar. Rollins cashes in. Ambrose interferes when J&J Security get involved, accidently hits Reigns with the briefcase, and Rollins wins the title at the end of WrestleMania.

From here on out, it's Reigns vs. Rollins vs. Ambrose over the title in different combinations. Have it so Ambrose can't beat Rollins, Rollins can't beat Reigns, and Reigns can't beat Ambrose.

You could introduce someone else into the main core of the fued to break it up a little, but the main thread is those three, until SummerSlam.

SummerSlam rolls around, you blow off the fued with the Money in the Bank winner showing up (with back-up) and laying waste after the match, and taking the title for themselves. Then, you start teasing a Shield reunion to take on the the MITB winner's group, when they finally do, they'll add a stipulation to the match "Whichever member of The Shield gets the winning fall, they become champion". This leads to one of the Shield screwing over the others, and you end the year with them having one last straightner before heading their seperate ways.

Last edited:
Uhmm, should I feel sad. I don't wish him any good for the coming year. I hope he continues the way he thinks so he will have no future in anything he tries to do.

You should of posted in my Samoan bulgeozer thread.

So when Neville gets called up to the main roster his gimmick will be ''Mighty Mouse-esque'' according to dirt sheets

Wasnt the worst, but it was pretty awful. Though the more I see it the more I think he may have been scripted to say exactly what he said. WWE make mistakes like this quite a lot, eg: From every WM from 25 onwards they have called it the 25th-30th "anniversary" of WM. Idiots.

The more I think about it, the more I think that this will happen. WWE probably dont want a situation at WM where everyone knows at WM that Brock is leaving and they dont want 80,000 fans treating that match as a joke.
Of course there are downsides to Cena beating Brock - Brock puts no new guys over. What would be the point in bringing him in then? Makes this thing a little more interesting.

I'd kind of love for this to happen just to see how the Philly crowd would react to Cena winning.

There's no really great way to book it from this point since Ambrose has been jobbed out at every PPV since the Shield split. Ideally I'd be ok with:

Cena takes title from Brock at the Rumble.
Reigns wins the Rumble.
Cena vs. Reigns at WM.
Reigns wins.
Rollins cashes in MITB to take the title from Reigns.
Rollins vs. Ambrose after that.

Alternatively, you could have Cena go over Brock at Rumble, Rollins cashes in that night and Reigns wins the Rumble to set up Reigns vs. Rollins at WM for the title, and have Ambrose talk his way into the match for a triple threat match for the strap.

I don't know how accurate that is.

In the Hawkins shoot who are they talking about 11:10?

I'd have it:

A heel (let's say Bray Wyatt) wins the Rumble, however, he was eliminated previously and sneaks back in to win (much like Austin did in 97).

At "Fast Lane" Bray Wyatt, and everyone who Wyatt eliminated after he was eliminated will compete for the right to face the champion at WrestleMania.

Reigns wins that match, and goes on to face Lesnar at WrestleMania. However, Dean Ambrose was set to win the match, until Seth Rollins (who was also in the match) hit him with the briefcase.

Reigns defeats Lesnar, after taking a beating in the match with Lesnar. Rollins cashes in. Ambrose interferes when J&J Security get involved, accidently hits Reigns with the briefcase, and Rollins wins the title at the end of WrestleMania.

From here on out, it's Reigns vs. Rollins vs. Ambrose over the title in different combinations. Have it so Ambrose can't beat Rollins, Rollins can't beat Reigns, and Reigns can't beat Ambrose.

You could introduce someone else into the main core of the fued to break it up a little, but the main thread is those three, until SummerSlam.

SummerSlam rolls around, you blow off the fued with the Money in the Bank winner showing up (with back-up) and laying waste after the match, and taking the title for themselves. Then, you start teasing a Shield reunion to take on the the MITB winner's group, when they finally do, they'll add a stipulation to the match "Whichever member of The Shield gets the winning fall, they become champion". This leads to one of the Shield screwing over the others, and you end the year with them having one last straightner before heading their seperate ways.

Rusev should win the Rumble.

I'd be totally down for a Shield triple threat match for the title at SummerSlam.

I don't know how accurate that is.

Sure feels like it.
Kicked out of the arena and match never happened at Battleground.

Seth Rollins beats Ambrose in Lumberjack match at Summerslam.

Wasn't on Night of Champions (was that while he was making some movie? I don't remember)

Lost to Rollins at HiaC due to Bray Wyatt conjuring up the ghost of Chris Benoit to distract him, which started Bray Wyatt feud.

Lost via DQ at Survivor Series (but he did beat up Wyatt if that counts as a moral victory).

Lost to Wyatt at TLC because he a TV asploded in his face.

Sure feels like it.
Kicked out of the arena and match never happened at Battleground.

Seth Rollins beats Ambrose in Lumberjack match at Summerslam.

Wasn't on Night of Champions (was that while he was making some movie? I don't remember)

Lost to Rollins at HiaC due to Bray Wyatt conjuring up the ghost of Chris Benoit to distract him, which started Bray Wyatt feud.

Lost via DQ at Survivor Series (but he did beat up Wyatt if that counts as a moral victory).

Lost to Wyatt at TLC because he a TV asploded in his face.

I guess it depends on what you mean by "jobbed out." Do you consider any "oss" being jobbed out? Because he looked strong in both Wyatt matches, as well as the HIAC with Rollins. And the one (Night of Champions, maybe) he just showed up and attacked Rollins, again looking like a total badass. It's not like he's losing clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back