PWD 187: Not Even Sports Entertainers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't the reason why he didn't go to WWE with Bryan because he failed a physical

Isn't the reason why he didn't go to WWE with Bryan because he failed a physical

Tore a bicep in ROH but didn't get surgery. His doctor said let the scar tissue build up and he would still Be able to use the arm. He worked 2 years after that before getting the WWE tryout. They hired him, but during the physical was asked had he had any prior injuries. He told them about the bicep and gave them his original MRI and the doctors recommendation stating his bicep was fully functional. WWE requested a new MRI and their doctor decided it was too risky and wouldn't clear him. So they rescinded the contract.

Tore a bicep in ROH but didn't get surgery. His doctor said let the scar tissue build up and he would still Be able to use the arm. He worked 2 years after that before getting the WWE tryout. They hired him, but during the physical was asked had he had any prior injuries. He told them about the bicep and gave them his original MRI and the doctors recommendation stating his bicep was fully functional. WWE requested a new MRI and their doctor decided it was too risky and wouldn't clear him. So they rescinded the contract.

That sucks. I've heard nothing but good things about that dude. Haven't watched him wrestle personally.

- WWE Superstar Roman Reigns performed his first solo Make-A-Wish for the Make-A-Wish Foundation. The WWE Community Twitter posted some images of his visit with a young fan, Andjron, in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. The images area available below.

I was at work Friday when a lady in line got the call that her son was gonna meet John Cena for Make A Wish. Was genuinely happy for her and her family.

wrestling observer newsletter

WWE has Roman Reigns penciled in to win the 2015 Royal Rumble before he moves on to defeat current WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania 31, but the decision is still met with some concern.

Critics worry Reigns still needs a lot of work before he can be consider ready for that type of push, including working on his promo skills, as well as working better in lengthy singles matches. Even with this skepticism, WWE needs a new top babyface and it

He didn't say he would win though. Pussied out of the guarantee.

Obviously Randy Orton should main event Wrestlemania.

orton1.gif

Watching these shoots.. Everyone seems to really like EC3.

Seth will win the title before either of those two.

It wasn't that bad...was it?

Wasnt the worst, but it was pretty awful. Though the more I see it the more I think he may have been scripted to say exactly what he said. WWE make mistakes like this quite a lot, eg: From every WM from 25 onwards they have called it the 25th-30th "anniversary" of WM. Idiots.

Cena should beat Brock at Royal Rumble

The more I think about it, the more I think that this will happen. WWE probably dont want a situation at WM where everyone knows at WM that Brock is leaving and they dont want 80,000 fans treating that match as a joke.
Of course there are downsides to Cena beating Brock - Brock puts no new guys over. What would be the point in bringing him in then? Makes this thing a little more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back