Recent fights/results/news from England

Completely missed this thread ( nice one bang) and missed the petch fight, nice result for greg!

Also forgot to say that Greg also has a Positivr Mental Attitude

don't you guys think that with wootons ok performance vs pakorn and his huge upset over petchboonchu that he is surpassing liam harrison?

harrison is a fun fighter to watch but not really improving much at this point.....wooton is doing well in enfusion and holds his own against top thai

don't you guys think that with wootons ok performance vs pakorn and his huge upset over petchboonchu that he is surpassing liam harrison?

harrison is a fun fighter to watch but not really improving much at this point.....wooton is doing well in enfusion and holds his own against top thai

There is no way he is surpassing Harrison at this point, either way it's really too soon to tell... I haven't seen his fight with Petboonchu yet so I can't really tell, but his fight with Pakorn wasn't really that impressive - basically no clean hits with anything and Pakorn seemingly not trying hard at all...

But then again what do I know I'm just a bashing keyboard warrior

He beat petchboonchu but it remains to be seen how he will do against other top thais.

I want to see him defend his enfusion belt. It's been over a year now. October 12th 2013 is when he won the belt but hasn't defended it yet.

I'd like him to face Harrison so we can see who the UK number one is.

Greg was meant to fight liam in June but Liam pulled out with an injury, personally i think after seeing greg dropped by prathet and ko'd by Baya i think liam would tko him!

Greg was meant to fight liam in June but Liam pulled out with an injury, personally i think after seeing greg dropped by prathet and ko'd by Baya i think liam would tko him!

He fought Prathet back in June 2011 which is some time ago now especially for someone as young as he is and if my memory serves me well he came back and easily dominated.

He had two big fight cancelled this year - one with Liam and the other with Pakon. I think the Baya fight was taken heavier and out of desperation to lose the rust - unfortunately that backfired and I think he was rusty vs Pakon in October.

He fought Prathet back in June 2011 which is some time ago now especially for someone as young as he is and if my memory serves me well he came back and easily dominated.

He had two big fight cancelled this year - one with Liam and the other with Pakon. I think the Baya fight was taken heavier and out of desperation to lose the rust - unfortunately that backfired and I think he was rusty vs Pakon in October.
Credit to Greggs conditioning he did come back and pretty much clinch raped prathet from then on, i still think liam would tko him, fight needs to happen and hopefully will on the Main Event in May!?

Credit to Greggs conditioning he did come back and pretty much clinch raped prathet from then on, i still think liam would tko him, fight needs to happen and hopefully will on the Main Event in May!?

IMO he should get out to Thailand again and fight once a month versus top opposition for a while. He'd probably take some losses but could come out of it a machine.

IMO he should get out to Thailand again and fight once a month versus top opposition for a while. He'd probably take some losses but could come out of it a machine.

Agree. I know he went out before to kiatphontip for a while but he should go out again

I don't think it's that simple. He could probably get fights with decent fighters given he beat Petboonchu, but he can't just go there and start fighting the Singdam's, Nong-O's and Saenchai's. He'd have to prove himself. Beating one top Thai is a whole different thing than doing it consistently year after year. I don't think there is a non-Thai alive who could hang with the best 8-10 times a year and live the grind of a top Thai. Wootton had a good 6 weeks to prepare for Petboonchu, while Petboonchu was fighting Yodwicha, Singdam, Nong-O and then Wootton just in the last 7 weeks. What Thais do is truly incredible and we just look at like its normal. Just look at Sangmanee and Thananchai from the other day. They've fought each other 3 times in the last few months and will probably (at least Thananchai) fight again in a month. Most top boxers or MMA fighters who are in a fight like that are saying they need a vacation and rest and are only fighting 2-3 times a year.

Yeah he would probably not be consistent. He should go fight whoever promoters make him fight though.

Jordan Coe on Max Muay Thai earlier this week
[YT]5qTnxTbPRes[/YT]

Craig Dickinson
[YT]LMERdGDP2E0[/YT]

Martin Avery
[YT]_QeMgZ-KRCA[/YT]

Solomon Wickstead will be fighting Khem Sitsongpeenong in February on the Siam warriors show in Ireland

siamwarriors-1.jpg

Liam Harrison will be fighting Khem Sitongpeenong for the WBC welterweight title in thailand on the 15th December.

He also signed a 2 fight deal with smash muay thai

I wonder hat happened to that fight.

10906500_10205667444427160_2802958553869171321_n.jpg

SUPER FIGHT SERIES CHAMPIONSHIPS - Hits the UK on 16th May 2015. Hailed as the largest show of its kind in the UK, Super Fight Series (SFS) Episode 1 promises an unparalleled number of British world class fighters on one show!

With a line-up that reads like a fight fans dream, there is no wonder that Super Fight Series : Episode 1 is being called COSMIC COLLISION!

The show will use an exciting format of 4 men tournaments, meaning that 4 men of the same weight battle it out in Semi-finals and then a final, to fight for a winner takes all fight purse. Therefore from 4 men there can only be one winner. Couple this with the fighters being expertly matched and all amongst the highest calibre in their weight in the UK, and of course the BIGGEST fight purses at stake, then these events will guarantee edge of the seat excitement for all to see.

However it does not stop here, as there is not one, but five 4 men tournaments on the same show!

First up is the 72.5KG four man event, this see's Rafal Gorka, Ryan Edmundson, Marcel Adeyami, Kurtis Allen all battling each other for the prize money, and with reserve fighters Trevor Soko and Rob Haywood bringing up an army of fans to support them, this event alone will bring the house down with excitement.

Next up is the 63KG four man tournament. With Martin Avery, Charlie Peters, Alex Bublea, and Femi Akindanze, all of whom are massive names in the industry, battling each other for the winner takes all prize money, this promises to be a massive event!

After the amazing 63KG tournament comes the 70KG event. This one sees Ben Hodge, Sevket Cerkez, Luke Whelan, and Andrei Ostrovanu battle each other for the prize money. The words "compelling viewing" does not do this event justice at all, if you know these boys, then you know that it is going to be war in the ring!

This show is like a fight fans version of a kid in a sweet shop with all his favourite sweets on display with an eat all you can policy, in other words it is a sensation overload for fight fans, and now we shall prove it -

Next up is what on many other shows would most certainly be the main event, and with good reason - it is the 77KG four men,

Back