PWD 197: No Money In the Sperm Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very happy with the over all status of pro wrestling right now.
WWE may not be killing it, but we are in WM season.
NXT is pro wrestling as it should be.
Lucha Underground is something so fresh and unique. That being said - I hear Russo may be getting involved, he is apparently going to some of the shows.... Hopefully he does not get involved.
NJPW are just putting on great show after great show, they have a great thing going on.

I am very happy with the over all status of pro wrestling right now.
WWE may not be killing it, but we are in WM season.
NXT is pro wrestling as it should be.
Lucha Underground is something so fresh and unique. That being said - I hear Russo may be getting involved, he is apparently going to some of the shows.... Hopefully he does not get involved.
NJPW are just putting on great show after great show, they have a great thing going on.

It's been a LONG time since I've been this interested in pro wrestling. It was 2003/4 I was ordering old ECW DVD's and RoH DVD's and I couldn't get enough. Around 2006 I lost all interest. I want to say around when mid 2013 I caught Raw whenever I could and saw Punk and Bryan on TV (yes I'm a neckbeard), and surprised guys I saw in the Indies made it. Then came the interest in Indies again and following pro wrestling non stop. In other words, I'm pretty happy with it as well. To my delight I got to catch up on guys in the indy scene and the new guys on the scene as well. So much video to go over.

I'm hoping Ambrose gets it and carries it for a while. I have faith he can elevate it and bring it back to that role it used to play.

This works too. Could be the way they're going with Dean saying he wants his pic at WWE HQ as a champ. Highly doubt it though.

Dean doesn't need the IC belt. It does nothing for him. At this point he's well beyond it in terms of his stature in the company.

They should bring out the crappy hardcore belt and give it to Ambrose. He can have that belt.

The belts are meaningless. He was US Champ forever and that tilte is still garbage.

Rusev legitimized the US Championship and brought it home to the Russian Federation.

rusev-flag.png

Rusev-Hero-Ceremony.jpg

If Russo booked it, Malone would go over

Russo wanted to book Tank one punching Sid and winning the big gold belt. He was immediately demoted and Benoit got the title and quit.

But Dean could do something for the IC belt's stature.

I don't think it fits his character. Like Jake Roberts, Ambrose doesn't need a belt to look cool. Besides, the IC belt should be reserved for the best workers on the roster, guys like Rollins, Ziggler, and DB. Ambrose is an entertaining guy but he's not that great of a worker.

The world belt has been irrelevant for years until recently when it's only been given to legitimate top guys and they've gotten lengthy runs with it. For a while everybody was getting a chance to hold it and when everyone is the champion, nobody is the champion. Low point being The Miz of course.

Did Bubba get rid of his site?

The world belt has been irrelevant for years until recently when it's only been given to legitimate top guys and they've gotten lengthy runs with it. For a while everybody was getting a chance to hold it and when everyone is the champion, nobody is the champion. Low point being The Miz of course.

What about Punk's reign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back