• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mayberry, Simple Question: What color is this dress?

yeah both shades are still black and blue

It's black and blue.

Give your rods and cones a gut check, you noobs.

Yeezus has spoken:

Kanye: I feel like this dress should definitely be seen as black because it is more artistic that way than if it is white.

1423463678_1423454478_kanyeinterruptsbeck-1.gif

I see baby blue with a sandy brown.

Posted by the person who took the picture and owns the dress:

tumblr_inline_nkebmcshcG1svicb3.jpg

By far the most random thread I have come across on Sherdog thus far. However I would have to say it is White and Gold/Champagne (like the Iphone).

I was just showing this my girlfriend... and I watched the fucking thing change from white and gold to black and blue before my eyes. It wasn't on here, either it was back on FB.

This is some trippy shit.

Eye cones. How the fuck do they work?

My wife can't handle the fact I see White/gold, she thinks I'm fucking with her. The other picture that PEB posted I see the blue/black, but not in the original pic

My wife can't handle the fact I see White/gold, she thinks I'm fucking with her. The other picture that PEB posted I see the blue/black, but not in the original pic

The picture is just overexposed to all fuck, ruining the color-balance.

Crop out the top-half in photoshop where the background light is brightest, do you still see gold/white?

It legitimately is black/blue.

The picture is just overexposed to all fuck, ruining the color-balance.

Crop out the top-half in photoshop where the background light is brightest, do you still see gold/white?

It legitimately is black/blue.

It started to change color on me for a bit, but never fully transformed. I still cannot see Black and Blue.

The Bernstein bears, now this.

Dear Jesus. I will see you soon. Your friend, America.

PS. I hope you will still have some vacancies by the end of the week.

I saw it black and blue an hour ago now I see it gold and white, what the hell is going on.

Back