PWD 202: I'm Pretty Sure I Could Last At Least 15 Seconds With Ronda Rousey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish that he would come out on Raw as Vinnie Vegas some week.

If Diesel is in I expect Vinnie Vegas and Oz to follow. Nash should be inducted at least once a year.

That Axelmania thing is bound to be the next big thing for the IWC. I mean he has it all, a no talent hack who was given a killer intro with a chance to main event Raw a couple times and when he didn't cut it he was demoted yet some , like IWC guru CM Punk, dare to say they didn't give Axel a fair chance and HHH buried him.

He's making the most out of a silly, mid-card comedy spot. If it takes off like it did for Sandow, I say good for him.

I am amazed what Sandow has managed to do with a gimmick that felt at first to be punishment detail.

Having listened to a few of JR's podcasts, if he's the voice AGAINST the opinion of the "internet fans" then I think everyone in these threads who complains about the IWC needs to re-evaluate their definition.

In the few podcasts I have listened to, JR is VERY pro:

-Women's Wrestling and everything that entails, more time for them to work, better stories, more focus on in-ring. He's very complementary to AJ and Paige especially, as well as believing WWE needs to focus it's diva's program more like NXT's division (and is a huge fan of that and perfomers such as Charlotte)

-Daniel Bryan being in the top or near the top of the company, pushing the performer the fans are behind, and not resisting what their viewers clearly support

-Not saying anything negative about CM Punk

Among other things.

The issues aren't liking or disliking certain things, the issues are the "cater everything specifically to me, and if you don't, then I'm gonna to try to fuck it up for other people" attitudes of these people.

They say some ridiculous things that are fun to take the piss out of, but it's this all encompassing attitude that I have an issue with, not fandom. I've never had problems with women's wrestling, I just can't stand AJ Lee, I think Bryan should be near the top of the card, and people don't have to say anything negative about CM Punk, because I can say enough negative for about 10 people.

The one behind the 1 in 21-1 is fighting again later this month.

AJ Lee I liked at first but then she became entitled as fuck due to who she was fucking.

Matt Hamill.

AJ Lee I liked at first but then she became entitled as fuck due to who she was fucking.

I did too. The stuff she was doing in 2012 and 13 was some of the most intriguing a diva has ever been. I really enjoyed her matches and character but as you said she started to become very entitled. She's really good I'm not taking that away from her but she's not nearly as good she thinks she is. Her tweets last week sealed it.

Does AJ even move the needle?

Comics and video games.

Its Lucha day!
Todays episode is titled "A War Started In Mexico..."
Ooh intriguing

2015-03-04-up-rafters.jpg

Made me laugh.

I mean, AJ is annoying, but she's basically The Rock compared to the rest of the terrible divas division. I guess that makes Paige the SCSA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back