PWD 209: Guess the Main Event Wasn't Horrible After All Eh Marks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid he's just one name. Don't get it. Worked okay with Rusev but just Neville...c'mon.

Axelmania still over!
You can't bury Axelmania! It's a movement!

Man that Neville kid was quite impressive! I wonder if hhh booked lesnar to flip that table so the 3 announcers didn't bury Neville as they generally do with nxt guys

Maybe they told Byron not to do classic play by play? Cause he's not even trying!

I think they're still trying to sell the moment as chaotic and they're scrambling to get everything together because he knows how to commentate. Also it's got to be very difficult to do that by yourself anyways.

It was from those bumps. He never took a break to take care of his neck.

Add to that he was a fat fuck in the end of his life.
Does it work that way? I'm sure his neck was a mess, I guess I could see that being the case. Tragic either way, he was busy enough backstage, he didn't need to be in a ring. Those Japanese guys are insane, they refuse to stop.
lol this segment just shows how far away ufc is from becoming mainstream

edit-fixed

Really? Ronda got a huge reaction, it's more mainstream than ever. UFC just needs to learn to push their guys right.

I think they're still trying to sell the moment as chaotic and they're scrambling to get everything together because he knows how to commentate. Also it's got to be very difficult to do that by yourself anyways.

Not to mention standing up with no monitor lol

Stupid he's just one name. Don't get it. Worked okay with Rusev but just Neville...c'mon.

Neville's a bad ass

tumblr_mqsbkq9c991r6ls2so2_500.gif

Guys, just be thankful he's not fuckin' Mighty Mouse.

This Saxon guy can not carry the broadcast. Don't they have Joey Styles kickin' around somewhere? This guy is terrible.

I agree. I think Byron is a good heel announcer, fwiw.

Yeah, when he wasn't calling the match at all I figured he's not supposed to.

Really? Ronda got a huge reaction, it's more mainstream than ever. UFC just needs to learn to push their guys right.

lol, i know she did. i was referring to the segment that had the superstars on all the media appearances, daytime talk shows, evening variety shows, newscasts, etc.

ronda is bigger than the ufc.

ufc might be mainstream, but it is nowhere near the level of mainstream that wwe is.

Geezus I'd rather have old school McMahon out there who sold every 2 count like it was the end of the match

possible cervical fracture?!! damn cole gonna be off tv for a while

he has been working a ton though, so its a deserved break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back