"Christ consumed Mayday is the best fighter on the Planet" -Mayday

I wonder if anyone else noticed a trend that when fighters become more vocally religious then they were previously or recently got married they lose fights?
8dd5cb878cade000eae6c84090f8602d_L.jpg

Getting tired of these fighters on performance enhancing deities. Blatant cheating and the commission don'y even test for them.

I don't remember Mayday talking about religion till now and he lost his last fight, Fedor started losing fights when he became really religious, Benson hasn't been talking about his beliefs as much lately and won his last fight. I don't count Vitor cause he's been on PEDs.

Couture also lost when he got married and so did Shogun, maybe Liddell too, can't remember for sure.

Now you're making things up. Benson thanked god in his last post fight. He has in every fight. Lol just give this up and admit you put no actual thought into your first post.

LMAO since when?

David was a murderous war god of Judah aka a badass motherufcking alpha aka that type of shit that beata, skinny ass latchkey kid hated on because his stepdad never tuaght him how to throw a ball and made him build shit out of wood on the weekends.

Lol too much use of the word "Praise" for my taste

Now you're making things up. Benson thanked god in his last post fight. He has in every fight. Lol just give this up and admit you put no actual thought into your first post.

You are focusing just on the religion part of my post and ignored the other part about fighters losing after major changes in their lives like getting married/divorced and it was more of just a question if anyone had noticed a trend not a statement of fact as you seem to be taking it.

There was a question mark in my OP for a reason.

nothing like Christ powered ko power

war mayday!

Fuck yeah, because if there was anything Christ was all about, it was top notch physical combat.

The fact that these guys believe Jesus is making sure they knock other men unconscious has always been weird to me.

David was a murderous war god of Judah aka a badass motherufcking alpha aka that type of shit that beata, skinny ass latchkey kid hated on because his stepdad never tuaght him how to throw a ball and made him build shit out of wood on the weekends.

Stick to MMA. Your knowledge of religion is atrocious. You basically just made up a narrative out of thin air.

(BTW, David was also skinny latchkey kid who was ignored by his father to the point that when Samuel was looking for a king, David's dad didn't even bother to bring him out because he was just some ruddy shepherd. David's brothers didn't even like him that much.)

You are focusing just on the religion part of my post and ignored the other part about fighters losing after major changes in their lives like getting married/divorced and it was more of just a question if anyone had noticed a trend not a statement of fact as you seem to be taking it.

There was a question mark in my OP for a reason.

Which one is it? Getting married? Getting divorced? Being religious? You're just throwing out a bunch of random life events in hope one sticks. You put zero thought into that post.

Stick to MMA. Your knowledge of religion is atrocious. You basically just made up a narrative out of thin air.

(BTW, David was also skinny latchkey kid who was ignored by his father to the point that when Samuel was looking for a king, David's dad didn't even bother to bring him out because he was just some ruddy shepherd. David's brothers didn't even like him that much.)

U7Ghu2s.gif

Maybe he should hang them up now, sounds like he has suffered way too much brain damage and succumbed to magical thinking. Poor bastard. Happens a lot with these folks who repeatedly get hit in the head. That's why we have so many relitards in combat sports.

I love the "Christ hates knockouts" type comments. First, contrary to sherdog belief, Jesus was not a pacifist. Second, I don't think Jesus cares one way or another about a SPORT (that's what mma is afterall). However, he would care about someone using their visibility (such as a Ben Henderson or Michael McDonald) to spread his word.

This guy (or gal) gets it.

Back